Fremont Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Fremont Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys
Any car accident is stressful, but an accident involving a rideshare vehicle–whether you are riding in one or you collided with one–is much more complicated. Determining insurance liability can be difficult, and if you bring a claim against the rideshare company’s insurance carrier, you can expect to face resistance at every turn. Fortunately, though, a good personal injury lawyer can level the playing field. No matter the extent of your injuries or property damage, Uber and Lyft have deep pockets, and often, you can win some compensation through negotiations or at trial.
Types of Cases We Handle
- Claims Filed by Rideshare Passengers
- Claims Filed by Rideshare Drivers
- Claims Filed by Pedestrians
- Claims Against Rideshare Drivers
- Claims Against Uber or Lyft
- Claims Against Drivers of Other Vehicles
- Claims Against Government Entities
- Wrongful Death Rideshare Accident Claims
- Other Rideshare Accident Claims
How Can An Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyer Help?
After being injured in a car accident involving a rideshare vehicle, your first instinct may be to rely on the at-fault driver’s insurance to cover your damages. However, that does not mean you should move forward without an experienced attorney in your corner. An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you position your claim, setting you up to recover the maximum amount of compensation available to you. Insurance companies are motivated to protect their bottom lines, which means they often deny claims and limit settlements whenever they can. Your attorney will ensure you are treated fairly.
Steps to Take After an Uber or Lyft Accident
The process of filing a personal injury claim begins at the accident scene. Here are a few steps you can take to give your Uber or Lyft accident claim the best chance of resulting in a fair settlement:
- Call the police.
- Request medical assistance.
- Take time-stamped photos of the accident scene including skid marks, the positions of vehicles, the weather conditions, injuries, property damage, the insides of vehicles, traffic signs, and the intersection.
- Take pictures of driver’s licenses, license plates, and drivers’ insurance cards.
- Write down the insurance information of all drivers involved in the collision.
- Write down witnesses’ contact details, and send them a text message to ensure you recorded the correct phone numbers.
- Visit a doctor.
- Contact a California rideshare accident attorney.
Dial 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Speak with A Fremont Rideshare Accident Lawyer, 24/7.
If you were injured in an accident involving a rideshare vehicle like an Uber or Lyft, you should call a personal injury attorney as soon as possible. We have years of experience helping accident victims recover compensation for their:
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Emotional Distress
- Disfigurement and Disability
- Reduced Earning Potential
A member of our team is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and we can come to you if you are unable to travel. Give us a call at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message online to speak with us today.