Lake San Marcos Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Are you recovering from injuries or grieving the loss of a loved one because of someone else’s actions? At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are here to help when another person’s negligence, recklessness, or willful misconduct causes you harm. We are here to investigate any Lake San Marcos incident to determine who is at fault and your right to pursue compensation. If you have a valid personal injury or wrongful death claim, then we will guide you through an insurance claim process and, if necessary, litigation.
We understand how difficult this time is for you and how frustrating the insurance claim process can be. You should not have to deal with the phone calls and paperwork on your own. Let us communicate with the insurer and handle the court filings and hearings while you focus on your recovery and family.
To talk with our Lake San Marcos personal injury attorneys about how we can help, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free, no-risk consultation.
How Our Lake San Marcos Accident Lawyers Can Help
Before you consider paying attorneys’ fees, you want to be confident that a lawyer can help you. This is why we are transparent regarding how we can help and the steps we will take during your case.
A Lake San Marcos personal injury attorney from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will:
- Investigate your claim: When you come to us with a story of how you were hurt or your loved one was killed in an accident, we will first look for signs that the accident was caused by another person or business’s negligence. When we believe you may have a legal claim, we will recommend moving forward with an investigate. We conduct through and independent investigations into accidents in order to gather evidence of what happened and why.
- Analyze the evidence: It is not enough to gather a police report and your medical records. The evidence we obtain may include photos, videos, sound recordings, eye witness testimony, documents, business records, electronic data, and more. We will carefully review each piece of evidence to determine how it supports or hinders your claim. This is a crucial step in pursuing compensation. Whether we pursue an insurance settlement or file a lawsuit, we will need evidence to prove the other party’s negligence and your injuries.
- Hire expert witnesses: If you are involved in a complex or unique case, your claim may be stronger by hiring expert witnesses. For example, if the other driver claims to not be responsible for the crash, we may hire an accident re-constructionist. We also may hire medical experts to prove the type and extent of your injuries, or economic experts to prove your reduced earning capacity or future costs. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have made connections with many highly experienced professionals who are willing to act as experts in personal injury and wrongful death cases.
- Determine the value of your claim: Do you know how much your case is worth? Most people don’t without talking to a Lake San Marcos accident lawyer from Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. By working with a veteran attorney, you have someone who will review each of your damages and determine its value, including medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, disfigurement and/or disability, reduced earning potential, loss of consortium, and more. This is a vital step in the injury claim process. You need to know how much your claim is worth to avoid accepting a low-ball settlement offer.
- Participate in negotiations: The insurance company may make you an offer quickly. However, is that offer any good? By working with an attorney, you have someone who will compare the offer to what your case is worth and advise you on whether to accept or counter. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are highly experienced in pre-litigation settlement negotiations. We are not afraid to go back and forth with an insurer and demand that they pay full and fair compensation.
- Litigate your claim: There are many reasons why we may recommend filing a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. In some cases, it is the best way to gather additional evidence we otherwise could not obtain. It is also important if the at-fault party is uninsured, the insurer denies your claim, or the insurer refuses to agree to a fair settlement. When we believe you have a strong claim, we may recommend pursuing compensation at trial, which means a judge or jury will decide whether the other party was negligence, and if so, how much compensation you should receive.
The Types of Accident Cases We Handle:
Our Lake San Marcos personal injury attorneys handle claims involving:
- Auto Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Uber & Lyft Accidents
- Turo Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Scooter Injury Claims
- Airplane Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) Claims
- Severe Burn Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Falls
- Dog Bite and Animal Attacks
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
Don’t Wait, Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
The legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is available 24/7 to answer your call and help you with your accident injury claim. Our law firm works on contingency fee only, meaning if we do not recover on your behalf, we do not get paid.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential consultation.
Price range: Free Consultations & No Fees
|Monday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thursday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Friday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Saturday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 AM - 12:00 PM|