Murrieta Bus Accident Attorneys
Murrieta Bus Accident Attorneys
If you have been harmed in a bus accident, you might be entitled to recover damages for your medical bills, lost wages, and other accident-related expenses. Our Murrieta bus accident lawyers can help you pursue compensation for your injuries. We have decades of combined experience representing accident victims in negotiations with motor carriers and their insurance companies and can help you pursue compensation for your injuries. Throughout the years, we have represented thousands of clients and won numerous six and seven-figure settlements and verdicts, a portion of which have been in bus accident cases. For a free case consultation, call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS. We will come to you if you are unable to travel.
Common Causes of Bus Accidents
- Lack of safety measures
- Driver’s lack of experience
- Distracted driving
- Failure to yield to pedestrians who are walking through a crosswalk
- Defective parts
- Failure to properly maintain the vehicle
Who is Liable for My Damages?
Aside from the bus driver, many different parties may be liable for your damages. Some of these parties include, among others:
- The bus company: If an investigation shows that the bus company failed to take necessary steps to ensure the vehicle was safe, and the evidence links this failure to the accident, you may be able to bring a claim against it.
- The bus driver: If the bus driver was distracted or impaired, you may have grounds to sue him or her for negligent driving.
- Manufacturers: If a defective bus part caused the accident, you may be able to bring a claim against the entity that manufactured, designed, or distributed that part.
- Government entities: If you were injured while riding on a government-owned bus, or if an investigation shows that a government employee may have been at fault, you might have grounds to sue the government entity.
- Other drivers: If a driver caused an accident by running a red light, failing to yield, rear-ending the bus, or otherwise driving negligently, you may be able to sue him or her for your injuries.
Types of Cases Our Murrieta Bus Accident Lawyers Handle
In a bus accident case, many different parties may be liable for your damages. Depending on the specifics of your case, we will use a variety of different approaches to recover compensation. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are equipped to handle the following types of cases:
- Bus accidents involving public buses
- Bus accidents involving school buses
- Airport shuttle accidents
- Tour bus accidents
- Bus accidents involving drowsy, distracted, or impaired bus drivers
- Bus accidents caused by mechanical failures
- Bus accidents involving pedestrians
- Bus accidents caused by poor road conditions
- Bus accidents resulting in wrongful death
Discuss Your Claim with a Murrieta Bus Accident Lawyer.
If you’ve suffered an injury from a bus accident, don’t delay. Contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. We have decades of collective experience representing accident victims in negotiations with motor carriers and their insurance companies and can help you pursue compensation for your injuries. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message online to set up a free case assessment.