Other Personal Injuries | California Accident Attorneys
California Accident Attorneys
Were you injured due to the negligent or intentional act of another person or entity? If you were harmed or lost a family member in a preventable accident, you may be entitled to compensation for any lost wages, healthcare expenses, and other damages you have incurred. The California personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will aggressively represent your interests and fight for the highest possible settlement.
Not all attorneys are created equal. With many decades of combined experience, the legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers has recovered more than $300 million for clients. Our law firm is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Schedule a free case review today by calling 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Handle Complex Cases Involving All Types of Injuries:
Each personal injury claim is unique. The cause of your accident and the types of injuries you sustained will determine the types of evidence our attorneys will use to prove your claim, as well as the legal strategies we will employ throughout the proceedings. With many years in legal practice, a vast network of expert witnesses, and a willingness to perform thorough investigations, our lawyers have what it takes to help you and your family fight for the compensation you deserve.
We handle cases involving all types of injuries including:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs): A TBI can have permanent neurological effects that impact every aspect of the victim’s life. The long-term cost of medical care can be exorbitant, but if your TBI was caused by the negligence of another person or entity, you may be able to recover compensation for your healthcare expenses and other injury-related costs by filing a personal injury claim.
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCIs): An SCI is one of the most debilitating injuries a person can suffer. Beyond the emotional trauma endured by victims and their families, the lifetime cost of medical care can exceed $5 million.
- Psychological Injuries: Unexpected accidents are a leading cause of post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, and other psychological conditions, which can be just as devastating as physical wounds.
- Burn Injuries: A serious burn injury can result in permanent scarring and intense pain. Our lawyers will help you fight for the compensation you deserve while you focus on recovering from your injuries.
- Lacerations: A serious cut can lead to infections and scarring. If you were permanently disfigured, you may be entitled to non-economic damages in addition to your economic losses.
- Internal Organ Damage: An impact accident or defective drug can cause life-threatening internal organ damage. Our attorneys have successfully helped clients who suffered internal organ damage recover the compensation needed to pay for medical care and lost income.
- Back and Neck Injuries: Back and neck injuries are a leading cause of chronic pain in the United States. Our California personal injury lawyers can review diagnostic imaging and consult medical expert witnesses to determine the extent of your back injury and calculate your damages.
- Eye Injuries: It goes without saying that losing one’s sight is devastating. No amount of compensation can undo such a tragedy, but by filing a personal injury claim, you might be able to recover the money needed to pay for home care, medical treatment, and other necessities.
- Broken & Fractured Bones: Broken and fractured bones are common in car wrecks, slips and falls, and a variety of other preventable accidents.
- Soft Tissue Damage: If you suffered an injury to the muscles, ligaments, or tendons, our lawyers can help you pursue a fair settlement for your medical expenses and other losses.
How Much Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
No attorney can estimate the value of your personal injury case before performing a thorough investigation—and even then, no attorney can promise a particular outcome of your case. However, the injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can explain potential results based on our experience and the relevant laws.
You may be entitled to compensation for economic damages, non-economic damages, and exemplary damages. Economic damages are your objectively verifiable losses such as healthcare bills, reduced earning capacity, and lost wages. Non-economic damages are intangible losses such as pain and suffering, loss of consortium, and emotional distress.
If the party that injured you acted with fraud, malice, or oppression, you may be able to recover exemplary damages. Although rarely awarded, exemplary damages are sometimes recoverable in cases involving egregious behaviors such as drunk driving or fleeing from the police.
Strong evidence is needed to prove the types of damages that you and your family have incurred and their value. The California injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you gather this evidence and fight to hold all liable parties accountable.
Discuss Your Case With Our Personal Injury Lawyers Today!
The laws that govern personal injury and wrongful death claims in California are complex. Let the attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers handle the logistics of your claim so you can focus on recovering from your injuries. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or message us online to set up a free case evaluation.