Victorville Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Victorville Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Bicycle accidents can be particularly catastrophic. But whether you’re suffering from physical or emotional injuries or have lost income due to an inability to work, you should not have to continue to suffer. That’s where our attorneys come in. Our Victorville bicycle accident attorneys have extensive experience negotiating settlements with insurance companies. We fight to gain the maximum compensation available for our clients and when necessary, will take your case to trial. For a free case assessment, call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS today.
Types of Bicycle Accident Cases We Handle
If you believe that someone else’s negligence caused your accident, our firm is here for you. Our attorneys have successfully helped clients pursue the maximum compensation available through both insurance claims and, when necessary, lawsuits. We handle the following types of cases, among others:
- Impaired driving accidents: If a drunk driver hit you, our attorneys can help you pursue a claim for compensatory or even punitive damages.
- Distracted driving accidents: If the motorist who hit you was texting while driving, our attorneys will work to prove that the driver’s negligent driving caused your accident.
Pursuing Compensation for Your Bicycle Accident
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our team will assist you in seeking compensation for the physical, emotional, psychological, and financial damages stemming from your wreck. You can seek to recoup “compensatory damages” for the following types of losses:
- Past, current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and reduced future earning potential due to lasting or permanent disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional and psychological distress
- Permanent disfigurement or disability
- Reduced quality of life
- Property damage
From Minor to Catastrophic Injuries
The injuries stemming from bicycle accidents can range from minor to catastrophic. A minor injury is one that does not result in lasting or substantial damage like brain or spinal cord damage. Conversely, a catastrophic injury is life-altering and warrants higher monetary recoveries. It is marked by:
- Substantial Damage: Catastrophic injuries result in much higher monetary recoveries. This is because catastrophic injuries often result in a lifetime of lost income and medical care.
- Increased Scrutiny: When the stakes are high, insurance companies will closely examine every aspect of your case for reasons to either deny your claim or reduce your recovery amount. Our Victorville personal injury attorneys will ensure that you are not pressured into accepting a settlement that you don’t like.
- Litigation: Because of the severity of the injuries and the seriousness of the claim, a catastrophic injury makes it less likely that you will receive a fair settlement amount from an insurance company. As such, it is more likely that a catastrophic case will proceed to trial. When it does, our team is poised to vigorously represent your interests to a California judge or jury.
Even if you suffered only minor injuries, it is still advisable to consult a personal injury attorney if you intend to file a claim. Our Victorville bike accident lawyers offer free case evaluations, so you truly have nothing to lose by contacting a member of our team.
Bicycle Accidents Resulting in Wrongful Death
We represent the family members of those who have died in bicycle accidents. Our attorneys will apply their extensive knowledge and negotiation strategies to help you pursue fair and just compensation for your loss. At the same time, we understand that no figure can adequately fill the void left by a loss, and so we treat all of our clients with the utmost compassion and care at every stage of the process. Pursuing legal action for your loss may be the last thing you want to do, but it’s important to consult an attorney as soon as possible. As time passes, key evidence can disappear, and the statute of limitations may toll. Because of this, you may eventually lose the opportunity to pursue damages if you delay.
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand that your injury is life burdensome and we will fight for your right to maximum recovery for the suffering you’ve endured so that you can focus on rebuilding your life. Call our 24-hour phone line at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message to schedule a complimentary case review. If you cannot make it to our Victorville office for a consultation, we will come to you.