If you were seriously injured due to another person's negligence, no one can undo the pain and suffering you have endured. But the Dana Point personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you fight for the justice and compensation you deserve. Our personal injury law firm is available 24/7. We offer free, no-obligation consultations. Our lawyers will come to you if you cannot come to us. Call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to speak with a Dana Point accident lawyer today.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Dana Point
There are limitless scenarios that give rise to personal injury lawsuits. The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers have decades of experience handling a variety of complex cases including those that involve:
- Motor-Vehicle Accidents
- Lyft & Uber Accidents
- Train Crashes
- Boat Crashes
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Plane Crashes
- Dangerous Premises
- Turo Accidents
- Bird Scooter Crashes
- Burn Accidents
- Other Personal Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bites & Animal Attacks
- Truck Crashes
- Pedestrian Crashes
- Brain Injuries
- Bicycle Crashes
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Bus Crashes
How Our Dana Point Personal Injury Lawyers Can Strengthen Your Case
After being seriously injured in a preventable accident, one of the biggest mistakes you can make is to put off your legal consultation. It is likely that the insurance company and defendant will do everything they can to reduce their liability, and anything you say and do before your case has been resolved could lead to a dispute related to liability or damages. The Dana Point personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will level the playing field by providing legal guidance to you and your family throughout the proceedings. Here are just a few ways we can strengthen your case:
- Gathering Evidence: There are some types of evidence that you can gather without the help of a lawyer, but much of the evidence that might be used to prove your claim could be time sensitive and difficult to access. For example, if a CCTV camera recorded your accident, the owner of the camera might erase the footage or might be reluctant to give it to you. It can also be challenging to access cell phone records, electronic data logs, and a variety of other evidence. Upon reviewing your case in a free consultation, the accident attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers will know the types of evidence that must be used to strengthen your case, and we will get to work immediately to gather it while it is still available.
- Calculating Damages: The formulas used to calculate non-economic damages, future medical bills, reduced earning capacity, and other types of damages are incredibly complex. You can expect the defendant to challenge the value of your damages, so it is essential that you have the appropriate evidence to prove the value of your non-economic and economic losses. If you intend to pursue exemplary damages, you will need to show convincing evidence that the defendant acted with fraud, malice, or oppression. Our Dana Point injury lawyers know the types of evidence needed to prove damages and how to negotiate for the highest possible settlement.
- Arranging Expert Witness Testimony: In many cases, the testimony of an expert witness is the difference between recovering fair compensation and walking away with nothing. Expert witness testimony can play a critical role in resolving liability and damages disputes.
- Helping You Avoid Mistakes: The insurance company and defendant will dig deep to find reasons to dispute your claim. Any mistakes you make during the proceedings could prove incredibly harmful to your case. Our injury attorneys will handle correspondence with all opposing parties and help you avoid crucial mistakes that would jeopardize your case.
- Showing You Are Willing to Go to Trial: The insurance company does not have your best interests in mind. If you do not have an experienced attorney by your side, the insurance company might see this as an opportunity to offer a low settlement without having to worry about litigation. But if the insurance company sees that you are a client of Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, it will know that you are being represented by experienced litigators who understand what it takes to find success in court.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today for a FREE CONSULTATION with our Dana Point Personal Injury Law Firm
Not all personal injury attorneys are created equal. If you want aggressive representation from an experienced legal team that is respected and feared by insurance companies throughout California, turn to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. We have recovered more than $300 million for our clients in high-stakes, complex cases. We can come to you if you cannot come to us. Call our office anytime, day or night, at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free initial consultation with a Dana Point personal injury attorney. You can also reach us online using our contact form. If you cannot make it into our office, we can come to you!