Garden Grove Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
After being seriously injured, most people just want to heal and move on with life. But the cost of medical bills, lost income, and other damages can add up quickly. If your financial security is in jeopardy after an unexpected accident, turn to the Garden Grove personal injury attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss your case.
Our experienced legal team will treat you and your family with the utmost compassion and professionalism. We will work tirelessly to deliver the results you deserve. If you cannot come to us, we will come to you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a free consultation.
Types of Injury Cases We Handle in Garden Grove
Our personal injury lawyers understand that every case is different. The types of injuries you sustained, the effects of your injuries on your life, the cause of your accident, and a variety of other factors are unique to your claim.
Unlike other law firms that mill out cases without delicacy, we will tailor our legal strategies to the intricacies of your case. This personalized approach to legal representation has allowed our attorneys to achieve sizable settlements and verdicts in the following types of cases:
- Car Accident Claims
- Truck Accident Claims
- Pedestrian Accident Claims
- Train Accident Claims
- Turo Accident Claims
- Bird Scooter Accident Claims
- Bus Accident Claims
- Airplane Accident Claims
- Rideshare Accident Claims
- Motorcycle Accident Claims
- Bicycle Accident Claims
- Boating Accident Claims
- Dog Bite Claims
- Spinal Cord Injury Claims
- Traumatic Brain Injury Claims
- Burn Injury Claims
- Premises Liability Claims
- Slip and Fall Claims
- Other Personal Injury Claims
- Wrongful Death Claims
What Sets Us Apart from Other Garden Grove Personal Injury Lawyers?
There’s no shortage of personal injury attorneys vying for your business, but the quality of legal representation can vary immensely from one law firm to the next. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are in a league of our own—with a proven track record of success and a reputation for effective representation both inside and outside the courtroom. Here are a few factors that set us apart from other practices in Garden Grove:
- Thorough Case Investigations: If there’s one quality that sets our law firm apart from other practices, it’s our willingness to conduct thorough investigations into every case we handle. Our attorneys understand that the outcome of any case heavily depends on the strength of the evidence presented, so we will dig deep to uncover all evidence that could potentially be used to prove your claim.
- Successful Track Record: Our personal injury attorneys have won more than $300 million for victims of personal injury and wrongful death. We know what it takes to achieve successful outcomes in complex cases. Our reputation for tough litigation and effective representation is well known to insurance companies throughout California, which gives us an edge during settlement negotiations.
- Accessibility: We go the extra mile to make ourselves available to clients. We can send an attorney to you, no matter where you are, if you cannot come to us. You will have a direct line to our legal team, and we will provide prompt responses to your phone calls and emails so you are fully informed about the progress of your case.
- Honesty: Many attorneys will say whatever they think you want to hear to win your business, but at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we believe that integrity is the hallmark of the best attorneys. We will provide an honest assessment of your case and reliable answers to your claims-related questions.
- Vast Network of Expert Witnesses: We work closely with a vast network of expert witnesses who have experience testifying on behalf of plaintiffs in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, including medical experts, vocational experts, accident reconstruction experts, engineers, consumer product specialists, financial experts, and many others.
- Proven Legal Strategies: Some attorneys practice law for several decades but only go to court a handful of times. The lawyers at HPI have many years of experience litigating a variety of complex tort cases. Whether we are entering settlement negotiations or litigation, we have the legal strategies needed to give your case the most favorable chance of success.
We Offer Free Case Consultations Every Day
One of the biggest mistakes you can make after a serious injury or wrongful death in the family is waiting too long to take legal action. There are strict deadlines for filing tort lawsuits in California, and valuable evidence may eventually disappear or be altered to cover up negligence.
The Garden Grove personal injury lawyers at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are ready to help you navigate the claims process from start to finish. We know that time is of the essence in every personal injury case. We will get to work immediately to help you and your family fight for justice and the maximum compensation. Use our contact form or call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free case review.