Glendora Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Glendora Slip and Fall Attorneys
One of the most common types of accidents, slips and falls in Glendora can happen anywhere. Even in seemingly minor cases, serious personal injuries can result. To get the compensation you need to recover, reach out to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc.
Available 24 hours a day seven days a week, our Glendora slip and fall attorneys provide the professional legal representation you need to file a claim. With decades’ worth of combined experience on our side, our top case resultsshow settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. Request a free consultation and call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today.
Get Our Glendora Slip and Fall Attorneys On Your Side
Slips and falls are a leading cause of accidental injuries in our area. According to the Los Angeles County Department of Health, they send close to 30,000 people to hospital emergency rooms each year. When negligence on the part of property owners or managers is to blame, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help you them accountable for the medical expenses, lost wages, and other costs you incur as a result.
Our Glendora slip and fall attorneys act as strong legal advocates on your side, providing the trusted legal guidance you need. We represent clients injured in slip and fall accidents that happen in other people’s homes and at local restaurants, grocery stores, shopping malls, office buildings, hospitals, parks, or other public places. Among the most common causes of slip and fall accidents include:
- Wet, slippery floors due to spills or condensation;
- Torn carpeting and chipped flooring tiles;
- Blocked and cluttered aisles or hallways;
- Lack of proper lighting or handrails on stairs;
- Uneven sidewalks and lack of proper landscaping;
- Failure to install guardrails at heights or to take other safety precautions.
How Serious Are Slip and Fall Accident Injuries?
Whether a slip and fall happens in someone’s home, at the doctor’s office, and while visiting local attractions, such as Glendora Village, it is important to take the matter seriously. Notify the property owner and seek medical attention immediately, regardless of the severity of the accident or your symptoms. Not doing so could jeopardize your health and your rights in filing a claim.
Slip and fall injuries have the potential to impact you for years into the future, preventing you from working or engaging in your favorite activities while resulting in hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical expenses. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Glendora slip and fall attorneys help you get the compensation you need to recover. Common types of injuries suffered by clients in cases we represent include:
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and herniated discs;
- Broken bones, including serious fractures involving the wrists, ankles, or hips;
- Head injuries, resulting in concussions, skull fractures, and traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
- Soft tissue injuries, impacting muscles, tendons, and ligaments;
- Spinal cord injuries, which can result in partial or complete paralysis.
How Can I Get Compensation For Slip and Fall Injuries In Glendora?
Property owners have a duty of care to maintain their premises and to warn visitors of any dangerous conditions that exist. Under Section 1001 of the California Civil Jury Instructions (CACI), they can be held liable for your damages when they fail in this duty. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we can guide you in filing a claim against their insurer. While you focus on your recovery, our Glendora slip and fall attorneys aggressively negotiate on your behalf with the goal of getting you the maximum amount in a settlement.
If your injuries are severe or the property owner’s policy fails to cover your costs, our legal team will not hesitate to take your case to court. Compensation you may be entitled to in a slip and fall lawsuit includes:
- Coverage of current medical bills and any future expenses you are likely to incur for diagnostic testing, treatment, and rehabilitation;
- Reimbursement for lost wages and any future losses in earnings in the event your injuries result in long term disabilities;
- Compensation for your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life due to your injuries;
- Punitive damages, which are designed to punish at-fault property owners for particularly willful and negligent behavior. These can total up to two or three times the total amount of other compensation.
When representing clients in slip and fall cases, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers typically work on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you.
Reach Out And Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS To Request A Free Consultation Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are dedicated to helping you get the compensation you need to recover from slip and fall injuries. To get our legal team working on your side, reach out and call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Glendora slip and fall accident attorneys online to request a free consultation today.