Glendora Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Glendora Wrongful Death Attorneys
Nothing is more difficult than losing a loved one, particularly when their death could have been prevented. When the reckless and negligent actions of others is responsible, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. helps you hold them accountable in a wrongful death claim.
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, our Glendora wrongful death attorneys provide the compassionate support and professional legal service you need. Our top case results reveal settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars on behalf of victim’s families. No amount of money can ease your suffering, but a wrongful death claim can provide a sense of justice. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Our Glendora Wrongful Death Attorneys Act As A Strong Legal Advocate On Your Behalf
According to the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, accidental injuries are one of the leading causes of death in Glendora. Referred to as wrongful death, they can happen in any of the following ways:
- Car accidents;
- Motorcycle accidents;
- Truck accidents;
- Bicycle accidents;
- Pedestrian accidents;
- Accidents involving buses, trains, and other types of public transit;
- Slip and fall accidents;
- Construction site accidents;
- Accidents due to dangerous and defective products.
When these or other types of incidents result in the death of a loved one, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. acts as a strong legal advocate on your behalf. While you focus on grieving your loss, our Glendora wrongful death attorneys focus on finding out who is responsible.
Who Is Responsible For A Wrongful Death In Glendora?
Under Section 377.60-62 of the California Civil Code, a wrongful death is one that happens due to the reckless and negligent actions of others. Though it may have occurred unintentionally, those at fault can still be held accountable for your current expenses and future losses, as well as for the pain and suffering you experience.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Glendora wrongful death attorneys can conduct a full investigation into your case. We determine how your loved one’s death happened and gather the evidence needed to prove that others were responsible. This may include:
- Motorists, whose reckless driving behaviors contributed to accidents resulting in fatal injuries;
- Property owners, whose failure to maintain the premises or warn visitors of potential hazards may have contributed to fatalities;
- Business owners and their employees, who may have failed to follow standard procedures or otherwise took actions that put innocent people at risk;
- Product manufacturers, for failing to pull dangerous products from shelves or for not providing warning labels.
Who Can File A Wrongful Death Claim?
When the reckless actions of others result in a loved one’s death, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help you hold them accountable in a wrongful death claim. Whether it involves seeking compensation through insurance policies the at-fault party has in place or filing a wrongful death lawsuit through the Los Angeles County Civil Court, you can count on our Glendora wrongful death attorneys to guide you through the process. Those who may be entitled to file a wrongful death claim in Glendora include:
- The victim’s spouse or domestic partner;
- Their children, grandchildren, or legal wards;
- Their parents, legal guardians, or other family members;
- Personal representatives of their estate.
How Much Is My Wrongful Death Case Worth?
No amount of money can bring back your loved one or make up for the pain your family is experiencing. However, our legal team can help you get a sense of justice while ensuring you are provided for in a way your loved one would have wanted. While each case is different, common types of compensation available in a wrongful death lawsuit includes:
- Economic damages, which cover tangible losses. This includes outstanding medical bills, funeral expenses, current lost wages, and future losses in income and benefits your loved one would have otherwise earned.
- Non-economic damages, which cover intangible losses. This includes pain, suffering, loss of companionship, and loss of enjoyment in life due to your loved one’s death.
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount we can push for in cases where the at-fault party was particularly willful or negligent. These can represent up to two or three times the total amount of other damages you are entitled to.
Worried about how much filing a wrongful death lawsuit will cost? At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Glendora wrongful death attorneys typically work on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorneys’ fees unless we get money for you.
Reach Out And Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS To Request A Free Consultation Today
To get justice for your loved one and the compensation you need to recover from a wrongful death, reach out to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. We provide the compassionate support and professional legal representation you need. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Glendor wrongful death attorneys online to request a free consultation today.