Hollister Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Hollister Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
With little in the way to protect them on the road, motorcyclists are vulnerable when crashes or collisions happen. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we represent motorcycle accident victims in filing a claim. With decades of combined experience serving the local community, you can trust us to help you get the compensation you need to recover. Our Hollister motorcycle accident attorneys are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and act as a strong legal advocate on your side. Our top case results show settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars on behalf of clients in motorcycle accident claims. To find out how we can help you, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Get Aggressive Legal Representation From Our Hollister Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycles are both a popular form of transportation and a fun hobby in Hollister. There are plenty of scenic spots to ride throughout San Benito County and a host of motorcycle events to attend. In addition to the annual Hollister Independence Day Rally, poker runs, charity rides, and other gatherings are held on a regular basis. Unfortunately, large numbers of bikers in our area mean motorcycle accidents are more common. When these impact you or a family member, you can trust Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to provide the aggressive legal representation you need. Common types of crashes in cases our Hollister motorcycle accident attorneys represent include:
- Rear-end collisions;
- Side impact and sideswipe accidents;
- Lane splitting accidents;
- Head on-crashes;
- Crashes in which bikers are forced off the road, causing them to collide into other objects.
What Are The Most Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents?
Motorists on the road are often unaware of how their actions impact bikers. According to statistics from the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), an average of nearly three motorcycle accidents happen each month in San Benito County. In the majority of cases, it is the actions of other drivers which are to blame. As experienced Hollister motorcycle accident attorneys, we help you hold those at-fault accountable. Common causes of motorcycle accidents in cases Harris Personal Injury Attorneys handle include:
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
- Running red lights and disregarding stop signs;
- Tailgating motorcyclists, failing to yield, and improper passing;
- Driving distracted, such as using cell phones or texting;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medications.
How Can I Get Compensation For Motorcycle Accident Injuries?
With little to protect them in crashes, injuries suffered by motorcyclists are often severe. These are likely to include:
- Blistering burns and major lacerations;
- Painful road rash;
- Shattered bones and joints;
- Extensive damage to the back and neck;
- Potentially life-threatening injuries to the head or spinal cord.
While you focus on recovering from these and other injuries, our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers focuses on getting you compensation in a claim. Insurance coverage may cover a portion of your damages, but getting a fair settlement is often a challenge. Our Hollister motorcycle accident attorneys aggressively negotiate with insurers on your behalf, helping to ensure you get the maximum amount you are entitled to. If insurance is unavailable or your injuries are severe, we can guide you in filing a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault driver through the San Benito County Courts.
How Much Is My Motorcycle Accident Case Worth?
Motorcycle accidents can leave you suffering injuries that impact your health and your ability to make a living for years to come. Why should you have to pay out of pocket for these losses? At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are dedicated to helping you get the compensation you deserve. While the exact amount you are entitled to will vary depending on your injuries and the circumstances involved, common types of compensation available under the California Civil Code includes:
- Economic damages, which cover your actual costs. This includes your current medical costs and lost wages, as well as any additional treatment expenses and losses in income you are likely to incur in the future.
- Non-economic damages, which cover intangible costs. This includes pain, suffering, scarring or disfigurement, and any loss of enjoyment in life due to your injuries.
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount the judge may order. It is meant to punish the at-fault party for actions that were particularly willful and negligent, such as driving with a high blood alcohol content (BAC) level.
As experienced Hollister motorcycle accident attorneys, you can trust us to work aggressively on your behalf. We generally represent clients on a contingency basis, which means there are no attorney fees unless we get money for you.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS And Request A Free Consultation Today
Let Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help you get the compensation you need to recover after a motorcycle accident. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Hollister motorcycle accident attorneys online and request a free consultation today.