Hollister Car Accident Attorney
Hollister Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents in Hollister can result in serious and potentially life-threatening injuries, both for you and passengers in your vehicle. In many cases, it is the actions of others are the road that are to blame. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we help you hold them accountable for the lost wages, medical expenses, and other damages you suffer as a result. Our Hollister car accident attorneys are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help when crashes and collisions happen. We have decades worth of combined experience and our top case results show settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. To find out how we can help in your case, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today and request a free consultation.
Get Aggressive Legal Representation From Our Hollister Car Accident Attorneys
According to statistics from the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), more than 120 car accidents in Hollister happen each year. This averages to an alarming ten per month. Even if you are a cautious driver with years of experience behind the wheel, the reckless actions of others can put you at risk. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide the trusted legal guidance and aggressive representation you need. Our experienced Hollister car accident attorneys help you get the compensation you need to recover when the following types of crashes happen:
- Rear-end car accidents: These often happen in parking lots or in heavy traffic conditions. Rear-end collisions are one of the most common types of crashes.
- Side-swipe car accidents: These can happen on major freeways or local roads. Improper passing and failure to yield are common causes.
- Side impact car accidents: Otherwise known as t-bone crashes, these typically occur at side streets and intersections.
- Rollover accidents: These often involve taller vehicles, such as Jeeps and SUVs, and can happen when going too fast around curves.
- Head-on car accidents: One of the most potentially deadly types of crashes, these can occur on freeways, exit or entrance ramps, one-way streets, and rural roads.
What Are The Most Common Car Accident Injuries?
Car accidents are one of the leading causes of death and disability. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that roughly 100 people each die are killed in car accidents across the country while thousands of others are left with serious personal injuries. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help victims in these crashes get the compensation they are entitled to in a claim. Common types of injuries suffered by clients our Hollister car accident attorneys represent include:
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and herniated discs;
- Broken bones and dislocated joints;
- Concussion, skull fractures, and other types of head injuries;
- Crushing injuries, causing internal bleeding and damage to body parts or organs;
- Severe cuts and lacerations, which can result in disfigurement and loss of limbs;;
- Soft tissue injuries, such as torn muscles and tendons;
- Spinal cord injuries, which can result in partial or complete paralysis.
How Much Can I Get In A Car Accident Claim?
Car accidents are often due to reckless behavior on the part of other drivers involved. Speeding, running red lights, driving distracted, and driving under the influence are all common causes. In these types of cases, you have two options in seeking compensation for your car accident injuries. The first is to file a claim against the at-fault driver’s insurer. Our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers aggressively negotiates with insurance representatives on your behalf. While you focus on your recovery, we focus on getting you the maximum amount in any settlements. In cases where insurance is unavailable or the amount of coverage fails to adequately compensate you for your injuries, our Hollister car accident attorneys will not hesitate in filing a car accident lawsuit on your behalf. This often entitles you to additional compensation not available through insurance. Under the California Civil Code, this may include:
- Coverage of current and future medical expenses;
- Reimbursement for lost wages and future losses in income due to ongoing disabilities;
- Compensation for pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your car accident injuries cause;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount the judge may order if the at-fault driver acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner.
The exact amount you are entitled to in your car accident claim will depend on the circumstances involved and the extent of your injuries. You can count on Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to help you get the maximum amount you deserve.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS To Schedule A Free Consultation Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we generally handle car accident cases on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we get compensation for you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Hollister car accident attorneys online to schedule a free consultation today.