Glendale Bus Accident Attorneys
Glendale Bus Accident Attorneys
There are plenty of options for taking the bus in Glendale. Most riders consider it a relatively safe form of travel but there are risks. Bus accidents occur on a regular basis and can leave you suffering serious personal injuries. When these impact you or a loved one, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. helps you get the compensation you need to recover. Our experienced Glendale bus accident attorneys provide the kind of aggressive legal representation you need to hold bus drivers and the companies they work for accountable in a claim. With decades of experience under our belts, our top case results show settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help in your case. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today and request a free consultation.
Common Types of Cases Our Glendale Bus Accident Attorneys Represent
Glendale’s local bus service, the Beeline, provides residents with nine local fixed routes and is designed to complement county-wide Metro bus services. For longer distances, Greyhound also offers a regular schedule through the local Glendale bus station. All of these can help you save time, money, and wear and tear on your vehicle. Unfortunately, they can also expose you to potentially serious risks. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help clients that have been injured as a result of bus accidents. With so many relying on public transit, these occur far more commonly in our area than most riders think. As experienced Glendale bus accidents, we act as a strong legal advocate on the side of victims who suffer injuries as a result of the following:
- Bus crashes involving other buses or motorists;
- Bus collisions involving fixed objects, such as guardrails or media strips;
- Bus boarding accidents, such as slips and falls;
- On board incidents, such as sudden jolts that throw you from your seat;
- Bus stop accidents, which may involve pedestrians or bicyclists;
- Bus station accidents, which happen either before or after your trip.
What Are Common Injuries In Glendale Bus Accidents?
According to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS), close to 70,000 bus accidents are reported each year. With so many people in Glendale and throughout Los Angeles County relying on bus service, riders in our area need to be aware of the risks. Whether you are involved in a major bus crash or a more minor on board incident, injuries you suffer can be severe. As experienced Glendale bus accident attorneys, we help you get the compensation you need to recover. Common types of injuries suffered by clients in cases Harris Personal Injury Lawyers represents include:
- Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle or tendon sprains and tears;
- Broken bones and dislocated joints;
- Burns and severe cuts or lacerations;
- Crushing injuries, resulting in the loss of limbs or damage to internal organs;
- Head injuries, resulting in concussion and traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
- Neck and back injuries, including fractured vertebrae, herniated discs, and damage to the spinal cord or column.
Who Is Responsible For My Bus Accident Injuries?
Bus accidents typically occur due to the reckless and negligent actions of the bus driver or the company they work for. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) reports that among the most common causes include:
- Reckless driving behaviors;
- Lack of proper training;
- Improper bus maintenance;
- Over scheduling and overcrowding of bus passengers.
Bus accidents can also be caused by the negligence of workers at the bus station, other passengers, or due to manufacturers who supply bus companies with faulty parts. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Glendale bus accident attorneys identify those responsible for your injuries so that they can be held accountable in a claim.
How Can A Glendale Bus Accident Attorney Help Me?
Bus drivers and the companies they work for have teams of attorneys working to defend them when bus accidents happen. Get our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers working to protect your rights in filing a claim. While you focus on recovering, we focus on getting you the compensation you are entitled to. Actions we can take on your behalf include:
- Conducting a thorough investigation into your case;
- Interviewing witnesses, gathering surveillance tapes, and obtaining other evidence from the scene;
- Consulting with bus accident reconstruction experts to better determine how and why your accident occurred;
- Obtaining statements from your doctor to determine the extent of your injuries and your prognosis for recovery;
- Aggressively negotiating with insurers, so that you get the maximum amount in any settlements;
- Filing a lawsuit against those involved if your injuries are severe or a reasonable settlement cannot be reached.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Glendale bus accident attorneys typically work on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorneys fees unless we get money for you.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS To Request A Free Consultation Today
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is dedicated to protecting the rights of bus accident victims. To discuss how we can help you, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Glendale bus accident attorneys online to request a consultation today.