Glendale Car Accident Attorneys
Glendale Car Accident Attorneys
With our close proximity to the city of Los Angeles, drivers in Glendale routinely face challenging traffic conditions that increase car accident risks. When crashes and collisions do occur, the injuries you suffer have the potential to be severe. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. we provide the aggressive legal representation needed to hold those at fault responsible in a claim. Our experienced Glendale car accident attorneys act as a strong legal ally on your side, helping you get the compensation you need to recover. Our top case results show settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars for clients. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, reach out and contact 1-800-GO-HARRIS to request a free consultation today.
Our Glendale Car Accidents Help You Get The Compensation You Deserve
Los Angeles County has one of the highest car accident rates in the state. According to the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), close to 800 crashes and collisions occur each year in the immediate Glendale area alone. These can leave residents suffering severe and potentially life-threatening injuries. The reckless driving behaviors of others are often responsible. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide the aggressive legal representation needed to hold at-fault drivers accountable. As experienced Glendale car accident attorneys, we are dedicated to helping victims get the compensation they deserve. Common causes of car accidents in cases we represent include:
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
- Red-light running and disregarding other traffic signals;
- Aggressive driving, such as tailgating, failure to yield, and improper passing;
- Distracted driving, such as using cellphones or texting;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, marijuana, or other substances;
- Drowsy driving, which mimics the same effects as driving drunk and can cause drivers to fall asleep behind the wheel.
What Are My Options In Filing A Car Accident Claim?
Even a seemingly minor car accident can result in serious injuries, resulting in thousands of dollars in medical expenses and lost wages. More serious crashes can cause permanent disabilities, requiring ongoing treatment while preventing you from working for years to come. When a car accident happens and another driver is at fault, you have the right to be reimbursed for the medical costs, lost wages, and other damages you suffer. Under Section 1714 of the California Civil Code, everyone is responsible not only for actions that result in injuries but for failing to take actions that could have prevented them from occurring. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can guide you in options for seeking compensation. These include:
- Filing a claim against the at-fault driver’s insurer: Our Glendale car accident attorneys aggressively negotiate with insurers on your behalf, helping to ensure you get the maximum amount you are entitled to in a settlement.
- Filing a lawsuit against the at-fault driver: Insurance companies are for-profit businesses. As such, it is not uncommon for them to either deny or downplay your claim. If a reasonable settlement cannot be reached, we will not hesitate to take the at-fault driver to court.
What Is The At-Fault Driver Was Uninsured?
Auto insurance requirements for California dictate that all drivers must have a mandatory minimum amount of coverage. Unfortunately, many motorists fail to have the proper insurance in place. In these cases, you may be entitled to collect from your own insurer. You can also hold the at-fault driver accountable through a personal injury claim. Our experienced Glendale car accident attorneys represent you through this process. Actions we take on your behalf include:
- Conducting thorough car accident investigations;
- Talking to witnesses, obtaining police reports, and collecting other evidence in your case;
- Calculating the amount of losses you suffer and costs you are likely to incur in the future;
- Filing the appropriate legal documents through the Los Angeles County Civil Court.
Once we obtain a judgment in your case, we can use wage garnishment, financial account levies, and property liens to ensure it is enforced.
Can A Glendale Car Accident Attorney Help In Hit and Run Cases?
Having an experienced Glendale car accident attorney on your side is vitally important in hit and run cases. Ways we can help identify the driver so they can be held accountable include:
- Working with law enforcement to spread the word among the general public;
- Reviewing witness statements for descriptions of the driver;
- Reviewing nearby security footage, which can help identify the vehicle;
- Speaking to local mechanics, where the hit and run driver may have gone for repairs.
Worried about how much these services are likely to cost? At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team generally works on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you.
To Request A Free Consultation, Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
You have only one chance to claim compensation after a car accident. To ensure you get the maximum amount you deserve, get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers on your side. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Glendale car accident attorneys online and request a free consultation today.