Glendale Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Glendale Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcyclists love the sense of adventure riding brings and the feeling of being one with the road. Unfortunately, the lack of structure compared to other motor vehicles puts riders at risk for serious injuries. When motorcycle accidents impact you or a loved one, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. is here to help you get the compensation you need to recover. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, our Glendale motorcycle accident attorneys provide the trusted legal guidance and aggressive representation you need when filing a claim. We have decades worth of combined experience handling these cases and our top case results reveal our success in obtaining settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars on behalf of clients. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today.
Our Glendale Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Help You Get Compensation For Your Injuries
Motorcycle accidents are an unfortunately common occurrence in our area. According to the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), an average of roughly 5,000 motorcycle accidents happen in Los Angeles County each year. Nearly ten percent of these occur in and around Glendale. When riders involve suffer serious injuries, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help ensure they get the compensation they are entitled to in a claim. As experienced Glendale motorcycle accident attorneys, we take the legal actions needed to hold those at fault accountable. Common types of motorcycle accident injuries suffered by clients in cases we represent include:
- Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle or tendon sprains, strains, and tears;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, resulting from contact with broken glass or sharp metal parts;
- Broken bones, dislocated joints, and multiple fractures;
- Road rash and burns due to contact with hot engine oils or flames;
- Back and neck injuries, including whiplash and damage to discs vertebrae;
- Head injuries, such as concussion and traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
- Spinal cord injuries, which can result in partial or complete paralysis.
What Causes Motorcycle Accidents In Glendale?
Riding a motorcycle is a complex skill. The California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) requires riders to obtain special licensing and recommends taking periodic motorcycle safety classes for protection and to improve skills. Motorcyclists can put themselves at risk by riding too big a bike, not wearing a helmet, and not following traffic laws. However, the most common cause of motorcycle accidents is generally the reckless driving behaviors of others on the road. This includes:
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
- Running red lights and disregarding other traffic signals;
- Aggressive driving behaviors, such as tailgating, improper passing, and failure to yield;
- Distracted driving, such as using cellphones or texting;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, marijuana, or other substances.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we hold reckless drivers accountable. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, our Glendale motorcycle accident attorneys focus on getting you the maximum amount you are entitled to in your claim.
How Do I Get Compensation For Motorcycle Accident Injuries?
When motorcycle accidents happen due to the reckless actions of others on the road, you have two options in seeking compensation. One is to file a claim against the at-fault driver’s insurance. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team can aggressively negotiate with insurers on your behalf. We thoroughly investigate all aspects of your case, gathering the evidence needed to ensure you get the maximum amount you deserve in any settlements. In the event the other driver is uninsured or their policy fails to cover all of your costs, our Glendale motorcycle accident attorneys can guide you in filing a lawsuit against them through the Los Angeles County Civil Court. This often entitles you to additional types of compensation not available through an insurance claim.
How Much Am I Entitled to In A Motorcycle Accident Claim?
As experienced Glendale motorcycle accident attorneys, we will typically handle your case on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. While the exact amount you are entitled to depends on the situation and the severity of your injuries, common types of compensation available under the California Code include:
- Coverage of your current medical expenses and any future care or treatment you are likely to require;
- Reimbursement of lost wages and any future losses in earnings or benefits due to ongoing disabilities;
- Compensation for the pain and suffering you experienced as a result of your motorcycle accident and any loss of enjoyment in life you suffer due to your injuries;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount the judge may order to punish the at-fault driver for behavior that was particularly willful or negligent.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS And Request A Free Consultation Today
When motorcycle accident injuries impact you or someone you love, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers fights to get you the compensation you deserve in a claim. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Glendale motorcycle attorneys online today.