Moreno Valley Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys
Moreno Valley Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys
Uber and Lyft have certainly made it easier to get around, but rideshare drivers are just as vulnerable to collisions as every other motorist. Our Uber and Lyft accident attorneys in Moreno Valley have seen firsthand the devastating physical, emotional, and financial toll that these wrecks can cause, and we are proud to offer knowledgeable and aggressive representation to victims and their families. Depending on the circumstances, you may be able to bring a claim against the rideshare company’s commercial insurance policy. Our lawyers can review your case in a free consultation, conduct a detailed investigation, and help you identify all potential sources of compensation. For a free case review, call us today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Signs That You Have a Strong Rideshare Accident Claim
You can expect the insurance adjuster to look for any weaknesses in your case that can be exploited to undervalue the damages or deny the claim outright. Your attorney can compile all available evidence to ensure your case is as strong as possible when the settlement negotiations begin. Your legal team can also help you avoid critical errors that might lead to a dispute. Below are a few signs that you have a strong rideshare accident claim:
- You called the police after the crash;
- You underwent a medical evaluation right away;
- You’ve been following your doctor’s orders;
- You haven’t provided a recorded statement to the insurer;
- You haven’t discussed the accident on social media;
- You’ve kept all records of costs arising from the collision;
- There were eyewitnesses; and
- Photos were taken at the scene.
We Have Extensive Experience in Catastrophic Injury Cases
A motor-vehicle collision can severely damage almost any part of the body. No matter the extent of your injuries, you should speak with a lawyer about your case because the insurance company might undervalue your damages. If you’ve been diagnosed with a catastrophic injury, such as brain trauma or spinal cord damage, it’s important that you hire a law firm that has a track record of success in similar cases. Our Lyft and Uber accident lawyers in Moreno Valley know what it takes to prevail in catastrophic injury claims. The types of injuries you sustained and their severity will have a major influence on how we approach the investigation and build your claim. Below are a few reasons why our attorneys are well-qualified to provide representation in these cases:
- We Have Extensive Litigation Experience: Our lawyers will strive to get you fairly compensated without having to proceed to litigation, but insurance companies have considerable incentive to dispute claims that involve long-term or permanent disability. The reason is simple; these cases tend to involve significant medical bills, lost income, and other damages, which means the insurer may be able to justify devoting more time and resources to challenging your claim. As such, it’s important that you hire an accomplished litigator who won’t shy away from a fight if the insurer refuses to cooperate. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we will relish the opportunity to enter litigation if it is in your best interests to do so. This differentiates us from other legal practices that are reluctant to file a lawsuit since litigation can draw out the proceedings.
- We Work with Well-Credentialed Experts: There are all sorts of reasons why the insurance company might dispute your claim. They may disagree with your legal team’s settlement calculations, or they might argue that you are trying to claim damages for a preexisting injury or illness. To counter these defenses, your Moreno Valley Uber or Lyft accident lawyer may need to depose expert witnesses during the discovery phase of litigation. It is therefore important that you work with an attorney who knows how to get the most value out of expert witness deposition. The accomplished litigators at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers work with medical, financial, and vocational experts who have the credentials to provide credible deposition in catastrophic injury cases.
- We Have a History of Success in Catastrophic Injury Claims: The legal strategies used in a catastrophic injury case often differ from those used in a claim that involves only minor injuries. For example, calculating the value of lost earning capacity and future medical bills may involve complex formulas. Also, it is often advisable not to accept a settlement until the injuries have reached maximum medical improvement. Our Uber and Lyft accident attorneys in Moreno Valley will be able to tailor their strategies to the particular circumstances of your case.
Speak with a Moreno Valley Uber or Lyft Accident Lawyer Today
Recovering a fair settlement may involve an uphill legal battle. Hiring a seasoned rideshare accident attorney will send the message that you are taking the claims process seriously and you have the means to enter litigation if the insurance company refuses to cooperate. The attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers are ready to help you navigate every stage of the proceedings. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or message us HERE to schedule a free, no-obligation case assessment.