Chino Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
Chino Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
Pedestrian accidents happen on an unfortunately regular basis in Chino and often leave victims suffering serious and potentially life-threatening personal injuries. In most cases, the reckless driving behaviors of motorists involved are to blame. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we provide the professional legal representation you need to hold them accountable. As experienced Chino pedestrian accident attorneys, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you in filing a claim. We have decades worth of experience protecting the rights of pedestrian accident victims in our community and our top case results show our success in obtaining settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. To discuss how we can help you, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Injured In A Pedestrian Accident? Our Chino Pedestrian Accident Attorneys Are Here To Help
According to statistics from the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), roughly 100 pedestrian accidents in Chino happen each year. Even in relatively minor cases, injuries you suffer have the potential to be severe. As experienced Chino pedestrian accident attorneys, we are dedicated to helping victims get the compensation they need to recover in a claim. Common types of pedestrian accident injuries suffered by clients in cases Harris Personal Injury Lawyer represent include:
- Broken bones and dislocated joints;
- Crushing injuries, causing damage to body limbs and internal organs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, resulting in permanent scarring;;
- Head injuries, such as concussions and skull fractures;
- Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle and tendon sprains or tears;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in permanent or complete paralysis;
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI), which can cause long term disabilities.
What Are The Main Causes of Pedestrian Accidents?
The City of Chino encourages pedestrians to take precautions when walking on local roads. This includes wearing light, bright colors, making use of sidewalks, and crossing only at designated intersections. Unfortunately, despite your efforts, pedestrian accidents can still happen. They represent more than a quarter of all traffic collisions that occur each year and in the majority of cases, it is the reckless behavior of drivers that is to blame. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide the trusted legal guidance and professional representation you need to hold them accountable. Among the leading causes in cases our Chino pedestrian accident attorneys handle include:
- Distracted driving, such as using cell phones or texting;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Drowsy driving and falling asleep behind the wheel;
- Running red lights and stop signs;
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
- Tailgating, failure to yield, and other aggressive driving behaviors.
How Can I Get Compensation For Pedestrian Accident Injuries In Chino?
When you suffer pedestrian accident injuries due to the reckless actions of drivers, you have the right to file a claim against their insurer. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we can aggressively negotiate with insurance representatives on your behalf. Our goal is to ensure you get the maximum amount you are entitled to in any settlements. If the driver is uninsured or your injuries are severe, our Chino pedestrian accident attorneys will not hesitate to file a lawsuit against them. Compensation available under the California Civil Code in this type of claim includes:
- Coverage of current medical bills and compensation for future costs you are likely to incur;
- Reimbursement for lost wages and for any expected future losses in income due to ongoing impairments;
- Compensation for your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your pedestrian accident injuries result in;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount that may be awarded if the at-fault driver acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner.
What Happens If I Am Injured In A Hit and Run Pedestrian Accident In Chino?
Unfortunately, at fault drivers in pedestrian accidents may flee the scene in an attempt to avoid responsibility and potential criminal charges. In these cases, our Chino pedestrian accident attorneys can take the immediate actions needed to help identify them. This includes:
- Visiting the accident scene in an attempt to locate any evidence the police may have overlooked;
- Interviewing witnesses, who may have information about the driver or their whereabouts;
- Reviewing surveillance footage from nearby building and traffic signals to better identify the vehicle involved;
- Talking to local mechanics, who the hit and run driver may have taken their vehicle to for repairs.
It is important to note that in hit and runs or any type of pedestrian accident case, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers generally represent clients on a contingency basis. This means that you pay no attorney fees unless our legal team gets money for you.
To Request a Free Consultation, Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
You only have one chance to get the compensation you need to recover from pedestrian accident injuries. Let Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help you get the total amount you deserve. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Chino pedestrian accident attorneys online today.