Chino Truck Accident Attorneys
Chino Truck Accident Attorneys
The amount of truck traffic in Chino creates major risks for motorists. Truck accidents are common and injuries drivers suffer as a result have a tendency to be severe. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we help you get the compensation you need to recover. As experienced Chino truck accident attorneys, we provide the professional legal representation needed to hold truck drivers and the companies they work for accountable. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, our top case results show settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation to find out how we can help you today.
Cases Our Chino Truck Accident Attorneys Represent
Flanked by Interstate 83 and the 60 and 71 freeways, truck routes in Chino create traffic tie ups and safety concerns for residents. Sharing the road with flatbeds, tractor-trailers, and other types of trucks is nerve wracking and for good reason. Truck accidents are common and considering the massive size and weight of most big rigs, it is generally other motorists on the road who suffer the most serious harm. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide the trusted legal guidance and professional representation truck accident victims need. As experienced truck accident attorneys, we help you get the compensation you need to recover in a claim. Common types of truck accident cases we represent include:
- Head-on truck accidents, which are one of the most deadly types of crashes
- Jackknife truck accidents, which is when sudden slamming of the brakes causes the trailer of the truck to run up along the side of the cab;
- Rollover truck accidents, which can happen when truck drivers make sharp turns or go too fast for conditions around curves;
- Sideswipe truck accidents, which is when a truck hits the side of another vehicle when attempting to pass or making change lanes;
- T-bone truck accidents, which happen when a truck slams directly into the side of another vehicle, often at intersections.
What Are Common Causes Of Truck Accidents In Chino?
Adverse road conditions, heavy traffic, and bad weather all make truck accidents more likely to happen, but it is generally negligent behavior on the part of truck drivers and the companies they work for which is ultimately to blame. The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) warns that unsecured cargo is one of the biggest threats. Shifting loads that happen as a result increase rollover risks and is a frequent factor in cases our Chino truck accident attorneys represent. Other common causes of truck accidents in cases Harris Personal Injury Lawyers handle include:
- Reckless driving behavior on the part of the trucker, such as speeding, tailgating, and driving while distracted or under the influence;
- Drowsy driving and falling asleep behind the wheel, which is a particularly common problem among truck drivers;
- Lack of proper truck maintenance, resulting in tire blowouts, brake failures, and other malfunctions, all of which increase truck accident risks;
- Negligence on the part of the trucking company, for failing to properly vet drivers and for requiring them to work overly demanding schedules.
What Should I Do When A Truck Accident Happens?
Whenever you are involved in any type of truck accident, it is important to notify the police immediately. Make sure that an accident report is filed, get the name of the truck driver and the company they work for, and seek medical treatment for your injuries as soon as possible. In the aftermath of a truck accident, you may be contacted by the trucking company or their attorneys. Before making any statements that could be used against you or agreeing to any settlements, speak to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers first. Our legal team can aggressively negotiate with insurance representatives and others involved on your behalf, ensuring you get the maximum amount you are entitled to. If a reasonable settlement cannot be reached, our Chino truck accident attorneys will not hesitate to take them to court. Compensation you may be entitled to in a truck accident lawsuit includes:
- Coverage of your current medical expenses and compensation for any future treatment costs you may incur;
- Reimbursement for lost wages and compensation for future losses in income due to ongoing disabilities;
- Compensation for your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life you experience due to your truck accident injuries;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount that may be ordered if the truck driver or trucking company acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS To Request A Free Consultation Today
You have only one chance to get the compensation you need when a truck accident happens. To ensure you get the maximum amount you are entitled to, get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers on your side. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Chino truck accident attorneys online to request a free consultation today.