Chino Auto Accident Attorneys
Chino Car Accident Attorneys
Car accidents in Chino are unfortunately common and can leave you and your passengers suffering serious personal injuries. When the reckless actions of other motorists are to blame, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. provides the professional legal representation needed to hold them accountable. Our Chino car accident attorneys have decades worth of experience representing clients in our community and a proven track record of success in helping them get the maximum amount in a claim. Our top case results show settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Cases Our Chino Car Accident Attorneys Represent
According to statistics from the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), more than 500 car accidents in Chino happen each year. Overall, San Bernardino County ranks in the top 20 in the state in terms of crash risks. When these impact you or a loved one, you can count on our Chino car accident attorneys to help you get the compensation you need to recover. Among the most common types of car crashes in cases Harris Personal Injury Lawyers represents include:
- Head-on crashes, which often occur on freeways and near exit or entrance ramps;
- Rear-end collisions, which are common in heavy traffic conditions;
- Rollover car accidents, which often involve larger vehicles, such as Jeeps and SUVs;
- Sideswipe car accidents, which can happen when other drivers get to close while attempting to pass;
- Side impact collisions, otherwise known as t-bone crashes, which typically occur at intersections.
What Are The Most Common Causes of Car Accidents In Chino?
Data collected by California Highway Patrol (CHP)A shows that there are often multiple contributing factors in car crashes and collisions. Poor road conditions, heavy traffic, and adverse weather all make car accidents in Chino more likely to happen. However, in the majority of cases, it is the reckless and negligent actions of other drivers which are ultimately to blame. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help you hold at-fault drivers accountable. Common causes in cases our Chino car accident attorneys handle include:
- Aggressive driving, such as tailgating and to yield;
- Disregarding stop signs and running red lights;
- Distracting driving, such as using cell phones or texting;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medications;
- Drowsy driving and falling asleep behind the wheel;
- Other traffic violations, such as speeding and going too fast for conditions.
How Can I Get Compensation For Car Accident Injuries?
Even a seemingly minor car accident can result in serious personal injuries while more major crashes have the potential to be life threatening. Broken bones, burns, deep cuts, internal bleeding, and injuries to the back, neck, and head are all common. When these occur due to another driver's reckless behavior, you have the right to hold them responsible in a claim. Our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can guide you in the options available. The first step is often to file a claim with your own or the other drivers insurer. When dealing with insurance representatives, it is important to remember that they are employees of for-profit businesses. As such, they have strong motives for either denying or downplaying your claim. Our Chino car accident attorneys negotiate with these companies on your behalf, helping to ensure you get the maximum amount you are entitled to in a settlement. If the driver is uninsured or your injuries are severe, we can guide you in filing a lawsuit against those responsible.
How Much Is My Car Accident Claim Worth?
The exact amount you are entitled to in a car accident claim will depend on the circumstances involved and the extent of your injuries. Common types of compensation available under the California Civil Code includes:
- Economic damages, which cover actual costs you suffer due to a car accident. This includes your current medical expenses and lost wages, as well as any future costs you are likely to incur.
- Non-economic damages, which cover intangible costs. This includes your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your car accident injuries result in.
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount that may be awarded by the judge. It is available in situations where the at-fault driver acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner, such as driving with a high blood alcohol content (BAC) level.
It is important to note that at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Chino car accident attorneys generally represent clients on a contingency basis. This means that you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS To Request A Free Consultation Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. we are dedicated to helping car accident victims hold at-fault drivers accountable so that they can get the compensation they need to recover in a claim. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Chino car accident attorneys online to request a free consultation today.