Chino Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Chino Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle accidents in Chino happen on an unfortunately frequent basis. In many cases, it is the reckless actions of others on the road which are to blame. With little to protect them in these crashes, personal injuries suffered by motorcyclists are often severe. When these injuries impact you or a loved one, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. provide the professional legal representation you need in filing a claim. With decades worth of experience defending the rights of local clients, you can count on our Chino motorcycle accident attorneys to help you get the compensation you deserve. Our top case results show our success in obtaining settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars in motorcycle accident claims. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help in your case, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Our Chino Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Help You Get The Compensation You Need To Recover
Riding a motorcycle is more than just a convenient form of transportation or a fun hobby for many Chino residents. It is a way of life. They regularly attend group rides and rallies throughout the state while sharing their knowledge and enthusiasm with fellow bikers at local events, such as the Steve McQueen Car and Motorcycle Show held each June in Chino Hills. Unfortunately, the thrill that comes from riding and the feeling of being at one with the open road does carry certain risks. Motorcycle accidents in Chino are common and often leave bikers with serious, potentially life-threatening personal injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide the trusted legal guidance needed in these cases. Our experienced Chino motorcycle accident attorneys help you get the compensation you need to recover from the injuries such as:
- Broken bones and multiple fractures;
- Burn injuries and road rash;
- Crushing injuries, causing damage to limbs and internal organs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, which often result in permanent scarring;
- Head injuries, such as concussions and skull fractures;
- Injuries to muscles, tendons, and ligaments;
- Neck and back injuries, such as whiplash and damage to discs;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in permanent paralysis.
What Are Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents In Chino?
According to statistics from the California Office Of Traffic Safety (OTS), close to 900 motorcycle accidents occur each year in Chino and the surrounding San Bernardino County area. While road, traffic, and weather conditions are all common factors in these accidents, it is often the reckless driving behaviors of others which are ultimately to blame. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help you hold them accountable. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, our Chino motorcycle accident attorneys focus on getting you the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. We go after reckless motorists and other motorcyclists, holding them liable for actions that frequently result in motorcycle accidents. This includes:
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
- Running red lights and disregarding stop signs;
- Tailgating, failure to yield, and other aggressive driving behaviors;
- Distracted driving, such as using cell phones or texting;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medications.
How Can I Get Compensation For Motorcycle Accident Injuries In Chino?
When you suffer potentially serious motorcycle accident injuries in Chino, there are generally two options in seeking compensation. The first is to file a claim with your own insurer or against the at-fault driver’s policy. In doing so, keep in mind that insurance companies are for-profit business. As such, they have a financial motive to either deny or downplay your claim. To protect your rights, get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers on your side. Our Chino motorcycle accident attorneys aggressively negotiate with insurance representatives on your behalf to ensure you get the maximum amount you are entitled to in any settlements. If the at-fault driver is uninsured or your injuries are severe, our legal team can assist you in filing a lawsuit against them. Compensation available in this type of claim includes:
- Economic damages, which cover actual costs. This includes your current medical bills and lost wages, as well as treatment costs and losses in income you are likely to incur in the future.
- Non-economic damages, which cover intangible losses. This includes pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life you experience as a result of your motorcycle accident injuries.
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount the judge may order if the at-fault party acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner, such as having a high blood alcohol content (BAC) level at the time of the crash.
To Request A Free Consultation, Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we typically represent motorcycle accident victims on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Chino motorcycle accident attorneys online today.