Crenshaw Car Accident Attorneys
Crenshaw Car Accident Attorneys
Car accidents in Crenshaw can result in serious, potentially life-threatening personal injuries. When other drivers involved are to blame, you have the right to file a claim against them. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we are dedicated to helping you get the maximum amount of compensation you deserve. Our experienced Crenshaw car accident attorneys are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide the professional legal representation you need. Our top case results show settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today.
Let Our Crenshaw Car Accident Attorneys Help You Get The Compensation You Deserve
According to statistics from the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), more than 90,000 car accidents happen in Los Angeles County each year. This ranks us second in the state in terms of overall risks. Considering our proximity to the city and the amount of traffic passing through the area, car accidents in Crenshaw are a serious concern for local residents. With decades’ worth of combined experience, our Crenshaw car accident attorneys provide the trusted legal guidance victims need in these cases. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help clients get the compensation they deserve for common car accident injuries, including:
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and herniated discs;
- Broken bones and multiple fractures;
- Burn injuries, which can result in permanent disfigurement;
- Crushing injuries, which can cause permanent damage to body limbs and internal organs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, which can result in scarring and life-threatening infections;
- Head injuries, such as concussions, skull fractures, and traumatic brain injuries;
- Soft tissue injuries, such as sprained or torn muscles and tendons;
- Spinal cord injuries, which can leave victims suffering temporary or permanent paralysis.
What Causes Car Accidents In Crenshaw?
Heavy traffic and adverse road conditions often contribute to car accidents in Crenshaw. However, traffic safety reports from the Los Angeles County Department of Health indicate that the underlying cause in most cases is the reckless driving behaviors of others involved. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help you hold them accountable. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, our Crenshaw car accident attorneys can investigate your case to determine exactly how it happened and who is liable in a claim. Among the most common causes of car accidents in Crenshaw include:
- Aggressive driving, such as tailgating, failure to yield, and improper passing;
- Distracted driving, such as talking on cellphones, texting, changing GPS settings, or any activity that distracted your attention from the road;
- Drowsy driving, which makes dangerous driving errors more likely to happen and can result in falling asleep behind the wheel;
- Impaired driving, which may involve alcohol, recreational drugs, or medications;
- Running red lights or stop signs, which is a common cause of car accidents at intersections;
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions, which increase both the likelihood of a crash and the potential for severe injuries.
How Can I Get Compensation For Car Accident Injuries?
When car accidents happen due to reckless driving on the part of others involved, you have two options in seeking compensation. The first is to file a claim against the at-fault driver's insurer. When dealing with car accident insurance companies, though, it is important to remember they are for-profit businesses. As such, they have a financial motive to either deny or downplay your claim. To ensure you get the maximum amount you are entitled to, get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers on your side. Our legal team aggressively negotiates with insurance representatives to ensure you get the amount you deserve in any settlements. If insurance is unavailable or your injuries are severe, our Crenshaw car accident attorneys can guide you in filing a lawsuit against the driver through the Los Angeles County Civil Court. Compensation available in this type of claim includes:
- Economic damages: These cover actual costs, including current medical bills, lost wages, and any future expenses you are likely to incur;
- Non-economic damages: These cover intangible costs, such as your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life you experience as a result of your injuries;
- Punitive damages: This is an additional amount we can push for in cases where the at-fault driver was grossly negligent, such as driving with a high blood alcohol content (BAC) level.
Contact 1-800-GO-HARRIS And Request A Free Consultation Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you can count on us to help you get the compensation you deserve when car accidents in Crenshaw happen. We generally represent clients in these cases on a contingency basis, which means you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Crenshaw car accident attorneys online and request a free consultation today.