Crenshaw Truck Accident Attorneys
Crenshaw Truck Accident Attorneys
Truck accidents in Crenshaw pose a major hazard to motorists, as well as to bicyclists and pedestrians on the road. Personal injuries suffered in these crashes are often severe. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we help victims and their families hold those at fault accountable and can help you get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. As experienced Crenshaw truck accident attorneys, we provide the professional legal representation you need when dealing with truck drivers and the companies they work for. Our top case results show settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help in your case, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Our Crenshaw Truck Accident Attorneys Act As A Strong Legal Advocate On Your Side
Considering our close proximity to the city and several major interstates, Los Angeles truck maps show major routes throughout the area. Both La Brea Avenue and Crenshaw Boulevard are heavily traveled by large tractor-trailers and other big rigs, as well as delivery and utility trucks that serve local communities. While city leaders widened local streets more than a decade ago to better accommodate truck traffic, accidents are still common and put other road users at risk. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we act as a strong legal advocate on the side of truck accident victims and their families. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, we focus on getting you the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. Cases our Crenshaw truck accident attorneys represent include:
- Head-on crashes, which are one of the most dangerous types of truck accidents;
- Jackknife accidents, which is when sudden stops cause the truck trailer to ride up alongside the cab;
- Rear-end collisions, which are common in heavy traffic;
- Rollover truck accidents, which can happen when going around curves;
- Runaway truck accidents, which have happened several times in Crenshaw;
- Side-swipe accidents, which occur as truckers attempt to pass other motorists on the road;
- T-bone or side-impact truck accidents, which frequently happen in intersections.
What Are Common Causes of Truck Accidents In Crenshaw?
According to statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), truck accidents in Los Angeles County account for roughly 10 percent of all traffic fatalities. Even in a seemingly minor truck crash or collision, personal injuries victims suffer have the potential to be severe. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Crenshaw truck accident attorneys conduct a thorough investigation into these cases to determine exactly what happened and who is to blame. Among the most common causes in cases we handle include:
- Reckless behavior on the part of the truck driver, such as speeding, running red lights, and driving distracted or under the influence;
- Lack of proper training or credentials, which makes truck accidents more likely to happen;
- Poor truck maintenance, which results in mechanical failures that contribute to truck accidents;
- Negligence on the part of the trucking company, such as not properly screening drivers, not providing adequate breaks on the road, and insisting on overly demanding schedules, all of which increase truck accident risks.
How Can I Get Compensation For Truck Accident Injuries?
When recklessness or negligence on the part of others contributes to truck accidents in Crenshaw, you have the right to hold those responsible accountable in a claim. However, trucking companies generally have teams of attorneys working on their side, protecting them and their drivers against liability. To protect yourself and your rights to compensation, get our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers on yours. Our experienced Crenshaw truck accident attorneys can guide you in filing a claim against the truck company’s insurer, aggressively negotiating to get you the maximum amount in any settlements. If your injuries are severe or the trucking company attempts to deny liability, we can guide you in filing a lawsuit against them. Compensation available under the California Civil Code includes:
- Coverage of your current medical costs and any future expenses you are likely to incur;
- Reimbursement for lost wages and future losses in income due to ongoing impairments;
- Compensation for your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your truck accident injuries result in;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount we can push for if the trucking company or driver acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS And Request A Free Consultation Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we generally represent victims of truck accident cases on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. Get the professional legal representation you need when dealing with truck companies and their attorneys. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Crenshaw truck accident attorneys online and request a free consultation today