Crenshaw Brain Injury Attorneys
Crenshaw Brain Injury Attorneys
Bumps, blows, and jolts to the head are common in accidents. These can cause disruptions in the brain, causing potentially life-threatening harm. When brain injuries in Crenshaw impact you or someone you love, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers provide the legal representation you need to get compensation in a claim. Our Crenshaw brain injury attorneys have decades’ worth of combined experience representing families in our local community. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week when brain injuries happen, our top case results show settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. To find out how we can help you, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Our Crenshaw Brain Injury Attorneys Help You Get The Compensation You Need To Recover
Brain injuries are one of the leading causes of death and disability in California. According to the California Department of Health, close to 60,000 people in Los Angeles County are treated in local emergency rooms for brain injuries each year. Brain injuries in Crenshaw often result from accidents in which others are to blame. At Harris Personal Injuries Lawyers, our Crenshaw brain injury attorneys help you hold those at fault accountable. We protect your rights when brain injuries happen due to the following:
- Car accidents;
- Motorcycle accidents;
- Bicycle accidents;
- Pedestrian accidents;
- Truck accidents;
- Public transportation accidents;
- Slip and fall accidents;
- Accidents caused by dangerous or defective products;
- Accidents that happen while engaged in sports or recreational activities;
- Any type of accident in which a brain injury occurs.
What Are Common Symptoms of Brain Injuries?
Anytime a head injury is suspected, it is important to seek medical treatment immediately. Even seemingly minor bumps or blows can result in potentially life-threatening brain injuries. Common symptoms of brain injuries include:
- Blurred vision;
- Nausea or vomiting;
- Dizziness or loss of consciousness;
- Difficulty communicating with others or understanding what is being said;
- Difficulty remembering details about the accident;
- Problems with walking and maintaining balance;
- Sleep disturbances, increased irritability, and other personality changes.
Impacts from brain injuries can last anywhere from several weeks to several months. In some cases, physical, emotional, and cognitive impairments victims suffer can end up being permanent. To protect yourself and your rights to compensation, contact Harris Personal Injury Attorneys right away. While you focus on your recovery, our Crenshaw brain injury attorneys focus on getting you the compensation you are entitled to in a claim.
How Can I Get Compensation For Brain Injuries?
Accidents resulting in brain injuries do not just happen. In many cases, it is the reckless and negligent actions of others involved that are responsible. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help you hold them accountable. Common causes of brain injuries in cases we represent include:
- Reckless driving behaviors, such as speeding, running red lights, and driving under the influence;
- Lack of proper maintenance on the part of property owners, which includes failing to maintain the premises or warn visitors that dangerous conditions exist;
- Recklessness on the part of businesses and their employees, such as failing to take the proper safety precautions;
- Negligence on the part of product manufacturers and distributors, such as failing to provide proper instructions or pull dangerous products off shelves.
When you suffer potentially serious brain injuries due to another’s reckless or negligent behavior, you may be entitled to compensation in a claim. If the at-fault party has insurance in place, we can aggressively negotiate to get you the maximum amount in any settlements. If they are ensured or a reasonable settlement cannot be reached, our Crenshaw brain injury attorneys will not hesitate to file a lawsuit against them.
How Much Is A Brain Injury Claim Worth?
Each case is different and the exact amount you are entitled to in a Crenshaw brain injury claim will depend on the circumstances and the severity of your brain injuries. However, common types of compensation available under the California Civil Code include:
- Economic damages: This covers actual costs, including both current and future medical expenses and lost wages;
- Non-economic damages: This compensates you for pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life you experience due to your brain injuries;
- Punitive damages: This is an additional amount you may be entitled to if the at-fault party acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team is dedicated to getting you the maximum amount in your claim. We generally handle brain injury cases on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you.
To Request A Consultation, Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
Brain injuries can impact your health, your finances, and your general well-being for years into the future. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. helps you get the compensation you need to recover. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Crenshaw brain injury attorneys online today.