Crenshaw Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Crenshaw Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle riding is more than just a hobby for some people, it is a way of life. Unfortunately, the lack of respect bikers often receive from other motorists on the road makes motorcycle accidents in Crenshaw common. When these result in serious and potentially life-threatening injuries, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. will help you get the compensation you need to recover. Our Crenshaw motorcycle accident attorneys are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide the trusted legal guidance and professional representation you need. Our top case results show our success in obtaining millions of dollars in settlements and jury awards. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to request a free consultation today.
Our Crenshaw Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Help You Get The Compensation You Deserve
There is an abundance of motorcycle events in Los Angeles County for bikers to enjoy, including the annual Open Group Ride To Malibu which travels straight up Crenshaw Boulevard each April. Riding is more than just a hobby, though, for bikers in our area. It provides a convenient and cost-effective way to get around the city. However, bikers need to be aware of the risks. Motorcycle accidents in Crenshaw happen on a regular basis and with little to protect them, injuries motorcyclists suffer are often severe. When the actions of others are responsible, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help you get the compensation you deserve. Injuries suffered by clients in cases our Crenshaw motorcycle accident attorneys handle include:
- Broken bones, multiple fractures, and dislocated joints;
- Burn injuries and road rash, resulting in permanent scarring and disfigurement;
- Crushing injuries, causing damage to limbs and internal organs;
- Head injuries, including concussions, skull fractures, and traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
- Neck and back injuries, such as fractured vertebrae and herniated discs;
- Soft tissue injuries, resulting in muscle and tendon sprains or tears;
- Spinal cord injuries, which can result in partial or complete paralysis.
How Do Motorcycle Accidents In Crenshaw Happen?
According to statistics from the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), motorcycle crashes and collisions in Los Angeles County impact more than 5,000 bikers each year. This ranks us second in the state in terms of risk. Due to the amount of local traffic, motorcyclist accidents in Crenshaw are particularly common. In the majority of cases Harris Personal Injury Lawyers handle, the reckless actions of other drivers on the road are to blame. Frequent factors in cases our Crenshaw motorcycle accident attorneys represent include:
- Aggressive driving, such as failing to yield to bikers, cutting them off in traffic, and tailgating;
- Distracted driving, such as when motorists are focused on their cellphones or other activities instead of the road;
- Driving under the influence, which includes alcohol, recreational drugs, and medications;
- Running red lights, rolling through stop signs, and disregarding other traffic signals;
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions.
How Can A Crenshaw Motorcycle Accident Attorney Help Me?
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we act as a strong legal advocate on your side when motorcycle accidents in Crenshaw happen. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, we focus on getting you the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. In many cases, the at-fault driver has insurance to cover your damages. Our Crenshaw motorcycle accident attorneys aggressively negotiate with insurance representatives on your behalf with the goal of getting you the maximum amount in a settlement. If the driver is uninsured or your injuries are severe, we will not hesitate in filing a lawsuit against them. Compensation available under the California Civil Code includes:
- Economic damages, which cover your actual costs. It includes current medical bills and lost wages, as well as compensation for any future expenses you are likely to incur.
- Non-economic damages, which compensate you for intangible losses. This includes pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life you experience as a result of your motorcycle accident injuries.
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount we can push for in motorcycle accident cases in which the at-fault driver acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner.
What If A Motorcycle Accident Involves A Hit and Run?
In cases of hit and run motorcycle accidents in Crenshaw, you can count on our legal team to take the actions needed to identify the driver and hold them accountable. This includes:
- Reviewing police reports;
- Getting more detailed statements from eyewitnesses;
- Reviewing surveillance footage from nearby stores or traffic signals;
- Talking to local mechanics, who the driver may have taken their vehicle to for repairs.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today And Request A Free Consultation
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we generally represent clients in motorcycle accident cases on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. To get our legal team on your side, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Crenshaw motorcycle accident attorneys online today and request a free consultation.