Brea Slip and Fall Lawyers
Brea Slip and Fall Lawyers
If you or a loved one suffered a fall on someone else’s property, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we know what it takes to pursue compensation for our slip and fall clients. Throughout the years, thousands of victims have turned to us for guidance in the wake of slip and fall accidents. We have earned hundreds of five-star reviews on Google for our aggressive, effective legal services. Call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to speak with someone on our team today.
Types of Claims Our Brea Slip and Fall Attorneys Handle
Our compassionate, skilled attorneys have handled the following types of claims:
- Weather-related slip and falls
- Poolside slip and falls
- Falls caused by freshly mopped floors without associated warning signs
- Slip and falls caused by spilled liquids
- Falls due to a lack of adequate handrails on a stairwell
- Falls on public walkways and parking lots
- Slip and falls on public and commercial property
- Slip and falls on residential premises
Seeking Compensation for Your Slip-and-Fall Accident in Brea, California
Our Brea personal injury attorneys know how a slip and fall can impact your life. In addition to serious injuries like broken bones, traumatic brain injuries, and soft tissue sprains, you are likely accruing astronomical medical bills and other expenses, like home and vehicle modifications and travel expenses. Speak with us about seeking reimbursement for your medical expenses as well as compensation for your physical and emotional injuries. Through the insurance claims process, our lawyers will pursue compensation for your:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Reduced or lost earning capacity
- Reduced quality of life
After a slip and fall accident, a personal injury lawyer may recommend filing a lawsuit for premises liability. To prepare your case, your lawyer will gather critical evidence in the form of business records, including whether – and how often – a site has been inspected, cleaned, or repaired. Your attorney will also seek records regarding whether similar incidents have occurred on the premises in order to show a pattern of neglect.
What to Do After a Slip and Fall Accident
If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident, it is vital that you act quickly before critical evidence fades or the applicable statute of limitations tolls. At a minimum, it is advisable that you do the following as soon as possible after your fall:
- Inform the property owner or premises manager of your fall.
- Contact the police department to secure an accident report.
- Take photos and videos of the area where the fall occurred.
- Record the names and contact information of the property owner, tenant, or manager on-site at the time of the accident.
- Gather eyewitness contact information.
- Seek medical assistance.
- Collect and preserve the shoes that the victim was wearing at the time of the fall.
In addition to gathering this information on your own, contact a personal injury attorney to help you preserve your claim and to thoroughly investigate the incident.
Discuss Your Claim with a Brea Personal Injury Lawyer
If you were injured in a slip and fall accident and believe that the property owner, manager, or tenant may be responsible, contact us right away. We are experienced litigators who know what it takes to pursue substantial awards for our slip and fall clients. More than 5,000 victims have turned to us for guidance and we have earned hundreds of five-star reviews on Google for our aggressive, effective legal services. If you cannot make it to our Brea office for an initial case review, we will come to you. Call our 24-hour phone line at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message online. We look forward to serving you.