Brea Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers
Brea Uber and Lyft Accidents Lawyers
In cases involving rideshare companies like Uber and Lyft, nuances and complications apply, making them far more complicated than typical car accident cases. As such, it is best to engage an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our attorneys understand the laws relating to rideshare vehicles and can present your case to their insurers. Throughout the years, we have helped more than 5,000 clients obtain more than a collective $300 million in settlements and verdicts, a large portion of which have been in accidents involving Uber and Lyft drivers. Call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free case evaluation today. If you cannot make it to our Brea office, we will come to you.
Steps to Take After a Rideshare Accident
Once you’ve been involved in an accident with a rideshare service, you should immediately take any steps necessary to preserve your case, at a minimum:
- Calling the police to seek an accident report;
- Dialing 911 for medical assistance and immediately tending to your injuries;
- Taking photos of the accident scene;
- Taking photos of the rideshare driver’s licenses, license plates, and insurance cards;
- Gathering eyewitnesses’ names and contact information; and
- Contacting a California rideshare accident attorney.
How a Brea Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You
Rideshare drivers are covered by hefty insurance policies. However, this does not mean that their insurance carriers will approve your claim and pay a generous settlement. Our attorneys know this, and we understand all too well insurers’ quickness to dispute claims made by accident victims. When you work with us, we will help you avoid unnecessary disputes, delays, or other roadblocks in your case. We know how insurance adjusters think and we are prepared to present the strongest case possible. If you work with our team, we will do the following on your behalf:
- Correspond with Opposing Parties: Our team will communicate with claims adjusters on your behalf to ensure that nothing you say can be taken out of context. At a minimum, we will take over any phone calls, emails, and other correspondence so that you can concentrate on recovering and moving forward after your accident.
- Gather Supporting Evidence: If the rideshare driver’s insurance company disputes your claim (which is likely), we will compile evidence in support of your right to recover damages. We will build the strongest case possible in order to mitigate any disputes and to pursue the highest settlement amount available.
- Preserve Your Claim: From the moment you are injured, anything you say or do can impact the outcome of your case. Even if you let us take on correspondence with the insurance adjuster, you can still inadvertently make a mistake that will reduce your compensation award. Our Brea Uber and Lyft accident attorneys can help you understand the repercussions of such mistakes and ensure that you do not make them.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Speak with a Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you are suffering from the effects of an accident, it is in your best interest to engage a professional who can negotiate with insurance carriers and opposing parties on your behalf. When you take this vital step, you can rest assured your case is handled properly. Our team is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Give us a call at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message online to speak with us today.