Modesto Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Modesto Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Have you or a loved one been involved in a serious bicycle accident in Modesto? Our bicycle accident attorneys are experienced in representing clients in every type of bicycle accident and fighting for the compensation they deserve. Bicycle accidents can be particularly catastrophic, and our attorneys are prepared to guide you through the entire process to ensure a just outcome. Whether you are suffering from physical or emotional injuries or have lost wages due to an inability to work because of your accident injuries, you should not have to continue to suffer financially. That is where our attorneys come in. Our Modesto personal injury attorneys have extensive experience in negotiating settlements with insurance companies. We fight to gain the maximum compensation available for our clients and when necessary, will take your case to trial.
Types of Bicycle Accident Cases We Handle in Modesto
If your bicycle accident was caused by another person, whether it was a multiple bicycle accident, a collision with a motorist, an accident with another type of vehicle, or an accident with a pedestrian, our personal injury firm is here to represent you. Our Modesto bicycle accident attorneys have successfully represented clients in all types of bicycle accidents, pursuing the maximum compensation available through both insurance claims and personal injury lawsuits. These are some of the many bicycle accident cases for which we have won large settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients in Modesto:
- Drunk driving bicycle accidents: If you were injured in a bicycle accident that involved a drunk driver, our attorneys can evaluate your case and help you pursue a claim against the driver to the fullest amount. Drunk driving bicycle accidents are often particularly hazardous and can result in catastrophic injuries, but we are here to assist you in getting the compensation that you deserve.
- Distracted driving bicycle accidents: Were you injured in a bicycle accident that was caused by a distracted driver? If the driver was texting, talking on the phone, eating, applying makeup, or otherwise distracted, our attorneys will work to prove that the driver’s distracting behavior caused your accident. We are experienced in compiling the evidence necessary to prove the claim and receive the maximum compensation amount from the driver’s insurance carrier.
- Other types of bicycle accidents: Poor road conditions, defective auto or bicycle parts, and many other hazardous conditions can cause bicycle accidents. No matter the circumstances, our attorneys can evaluate the facts of your case, determine whether you have grounds for a claim, and identify the potentially liable parties.
Compensation for a Modesto Bicycle Accident Injury
If you were injured in a bicycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Talk to our Modesto attorneys about your right to compensation and the recovery to which you might be entitled. We have successfully represented clients who have received compensation for:
- Past, current, and future medical bills;
- Lost wages and reduced earning capacity;
- Pain and suffering;
- Emotional distress;
- Property damage; and
- Diminished quality of life.
A Team of Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers
If you were injured in a bicycle accident in Modesto, call us to set up a free consultation with one of our skilled attorneys. Our legal team will assess your case and advise you as to the best path forward in pursuing your claim. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we know how insurance adjusters think. We know that they are on your side until you request more treatment and thus, more compensation. That is where our guidance comes into play. We understand that your injury is life burdensome and we will fight for your right to maximum recovery for the suffering you’ve endured. If you are unable to come to our office for an initial free consultation, we will come to you. Call our 24-hour phone line at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message to schedule a complimentary case review.