Perris Bus Accident Attorneys
Perris Bus Accident Attorneys
If you or a loved one have been harmed in a bus accident, you might be entitled to recover damages for your medical bills, lost wages, and other accident-related expenses. Our Perris bus accident lawyers can help you navigate the claims process, working to pursue the most favorable settlement possible. Throughout the years, we have represented thousands of clients and won numerous six and seven-figure settlements and verdicts, a substantial portion of which has been in bus accident cases. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to set up a free case assessment today.
Types of Bus Accident Cases our Perris Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
From tour buses and large public transit systems, each type of bus accident case is unique. Depending on the type of bus, the cause of the accident, and the extent of your injuries, our personal injury lawyers will employ different tactics in building your case for compensation. Our bus accident lawyers are well-versed in the laws binding bus drivers across industries and are equipped to handle the following types of cases, to name a few:
- Bus accidents involving public buses
- Bus accidents involving school buses
- Airport shuttle accidents
- Tour bus accidents
- Bus accidents involving drowsy, distracted, or impaired bus drivers
- Bus accidents caused by mechanical failures
- Bus accidents involving pedestrians
- Bus accidents caused by poor road conditions
- Bus accidents resulting in wrongful death
Who Can I Sue?
Aside from the bus driver himself, there are multiple other parties who may be liable for your damages – and who might share a portion of the driver’s fault. These parties may include, among others:
- The transit company
- The bus driver
- Government entities
- Other drivers
- School boards
Questions Your Perris Bus Accident Attorney May Ask You
The specific questions your lawyer asks you will depend upon the specific facts of your case. However, generally, you should expect to answer the following:
- How, when, and where did the accident occur?
- What types of injuries did you suffer?
- Have you sought treatment for your injuries? If so, what? What is your prognosis? How are you feeling now?
- Has anyone involved in the accident contacted you? Did you provide any statements? If so, what did you say?
- Have you been able to work since your accident?
- What accident-related expenses have you incurred?
- Have you posted about your accident or injuries on social media? What did you say? Did anyone respond to it?
- Who else was involved in the accident and/or present at the accident scene? Did you speak to anyone? Did you gather contact information?
- Did you take any photos of the accident scene? Of your injuries?
The bus accident attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers know firsthand how quickly insurers deny claims. Our team will help you craft a case built on real, concrete evidence so that you can walk away with the compensation that you deserve.
Representation You Can Trust
When you’ve been involved in an accident, an insurance adjuster may attempt to coerce you into making statements that devalue your claim and reduce your damages award. As such, it is advisable to avoid speaking with insurance companies until you’ve consulted an attorney. From the moment you engage us, we will help you craft a case built on real, concrete evidence. Our goal is to help you walk away with the compensation that you need to move on with your life.
Discuss Your Claim with a Perris Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury from a bus accident, contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. We have decades of collective experience representing accident victims in negotiations with large motor carriers and their insurance companies and are equipped to help you pursue compensation for your injuries and losses. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message online to set up a free case assessment.