Perris Bike Accident Attorneys
Perris Bike Accident Attorneys
If you’ve been injured in a bike accident, don’t sit back and suffer: Call us. Throughout the years, our Perris bicycle accident attorneys have recovered more than $300 million in settlements and trial verdicts, a substantial portion of which was in bicycle accident cases. If you have suffered injuries from a bicycle accident, we encourage you to seek help before critical evidence fades or the applicable statute of limitations tolls. To discuss your case with a member of our team, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today. If you cannot make it to our Perris office to meet with our team, let us know and we will come to you.
Types of Bicycle Accident Cases Our Perris Personal Injury Attorneys Handle
If you believe that someone else’s negligence caused your accident, our personal injury firm is ready to represent you. Our attorneys have successfully represented clients in all types of cases, pursuing the maximum compensation available through both insurance claims and, when necessary, lawsuits. We handle the following types of cases, among others:
- Impaired driving accidents: If a drunk driver hit you, our attorneys can help you pursue a claim for compensatory or even punitive damages.
- Distracted driving accidents: If the motorist who hit you was texting or talking on the phone at the time, our attorneys will work to prove that the driver’s negligent driving caused your accident.
- Hazardous conditions: Poor road conditions, defective auto or bicycle parts, and many other hazards can cause accidents. We will identify the responsible parties and bring a claim against them.
Pursuing Compensation for Your Bicycle Accident
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our team of experienced, compassionate lawyers will assist you in seeking compensation for the physical, emotional, psychological, and financial damages stemming from your wreck. You can seek to recoup “compensatory damages” for the following types of losses:
- Past, current and future medical expenses
- Lost wages and reduced future earning potential due to lasting or permanent disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional and psychological distress
- Permanent disfigurement or disability
- Reduced quality of life
- Property damage
From Minor to Catastrophic Injuries
The injuries stemming from bicycle accidents can range from minor to catastrophic.
- A minor injury is one that does not result in lasting or substantial damage like brain or spinal cord damage.
- A catastrophic injury is life-altering and warrants higher monetary recoveries.
Because the stakes are so high, in cases of catastrophic injuries, insurance adjusters will scrutinize your case and seek reasons to deny your claim. Additionally, because of the severity of the injuries and the seriousness of the claim, a catastrophic injury makes it less likely that you will receive a fair settlement amount. When this happens, we can your case to trial.
Bike Accidents Resulting in Wrongful Death
The loss of a loved one is always devastating, but particularly so when someone else’s negligent or reckless conduct is to blame. Our attorneys represent the family members of accident victims and are ready to help you pursue compensation for your loss. At the same time, we understand that no amount of money can bring your loved one back, so we strive to treat our clients with compassion and care.
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we understand that your injury is life burdensome and we will fight for your right to maximum recovery for the suffering you’ve endured so that you can focus on rebuilding your life. Call our 24-hour phone line at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message to schedule a complimentary case review.