Carlsbad Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Carlsbad Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys
Any motor vehicle collision can lead to confusion and anxiety, but there’s an added layer of complexity when a rideshare vehicle is involved. Determining insurance liability can be complicated, and if you bring a claim against the rideshare company’s insurance carrier, you can expect to face resistance at every turn.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Carlsbad Uber and Lyft accident attorneys can help you level the playing field. We have many years of experience handling rideshare accident claims, and we have an in-depth understanding of the relevant case law and statutes. To set up a risk-free consultation, call our office today at 1-800-GO-HARRIS.
Types of Cases Our Carlsbad Lyft and Uber Accident Attorneys Handle:
- Claims Filed by Rideshare Passengers
- Claims Filed by Rideshare Drivers
- Claims Filed by Pedestrians
- Claims Against Rideshare Drivers
- Claims Against Uber or Lyft
- Claims Against Drivers of Other Vehicles
- Claims Against Government Entities
- Wrongful Death Rideshare Accident Claims
- Other Rideshare Accident Claims
How Can Our Carlsbad Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers Help You?
After being injured in a car accident involving a rideshare vehicle, your first instinct may be to rely on the at-fault driver’s insurance to cover your damages. However, that does not mean you should move forward without an experienced attorney in your corner. An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you position your claim, setting you up to recover the maximum amount of compensation available to you.
Insurance companies are motivated to protect their bottom lines, which means they often deny claims and limit settlements whenever they can. Your attorney will ensure you are treated fairly.
Will My Case Go to Trial?
Unfortunately, it is impossible to anticipate how your case might proceed until an attorney has had a chance to review the evidence. Here at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our goal is to help you obtain a fair settlement without having to head to court. However, if your case does go to trial, our accomplished litigation attorneys will help you navigate the process to ensure it is as seamless as possible.
Steps to Take After an Uber or Lyft Accident
The process of filing a personal injury claim begins at the accident scene. Here are a few steps you should take to give your Uber or Lyft accident claim the best chance of resulting in a fair settlement:
- Call the police.
- Request medical assistance.
- Take time-stamped photos of the accident scene including skid marks, the positions of vehicles, the weather conditions, injuries, property damage, the insides of vehicles, traffic signs, and the intersection.
- Take pictures of driver’s licenses, license plates, and drivers’ insurance cards.
- Write down the insurance information of all drivers involved in the collision.
- Write down witnesses’ contact details, and send them a text message to ensure you recorded the correct phone numbers.
- Visit a doctor.
- Contact a California rideshare accident attorney.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Speak with a Carlsbad Rideshare Accident Lawyer Today!
If you were injured in an accident involving a rideshare vehicle like an Uber or Lyft, you should call a personal injury attorney as soon as possible. We have years of experience helping accident victims recover compensation for their:
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Emotional Distress
- Disfigurement and Disability
- Reduced Earning Potential
A member of our team is available to answer your questions 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and we can come to you if you are unable to travel. Give us a call at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message online to speak with us today.