Mountain View Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle accidents in Mountain View can have disastrous impacts on your and your family. Injuries are often severe and may cause long-term disabilities, impacting your health and preventing you from working for years after. To get the compensation you need to recover, reach out to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc.
Our experienced Mountain View motorcycle accident attorneys provide the trusted legal representation you need in filing a claim. As seasoned litigators, our top case results reveal settlements and jury awards totaling millions of dollars. Available seven days a week, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Help You Get Compensation For Your Injuries
Meetup shows a variety of group rides, rallies, poker runs, and other events hosted by motorcycle groups in and around Mountain View. Whether you ride as a hobby or as a primary means of transportation, you need to be aware of the risks.
According to the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), an average of more than 450 motorcycle accidents In Santa Clara County happen each year. Injuries suffered by bikers in these accidents are often severe. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Mountain View motorcycle accidents attorneys help you get compensation. Common motorcycle accident injuries suffered by clients in cases we represent:
- Broken bones, often involving multiple fractures;
- Burn injuries, requiring extensive medical care and causing permanent disfigurement;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, causing loss of limbs and permanent scarring;
- Internal injuries, which may be life-threatening;
- Head injuries, including concussions and traumatic brain injuries;
- Injuries involving soft tissues, such as torn muscles or tendons;
- Injuries involving the spinal cord or column, resulting in permanent paralysis.
What Are Common Causes Of Mountain View Motorcycle Accidents?
Taking a motorcycle safety course, such as those offered at Mission College in Santa Clara, helps reduce the risks of motorcycle accidents in Mountain View. However, when a crash does happen, it is often due to others involved. Reckless behavoir on the part of motorists that puts motorcyclists at risk include:
- Speeding and driving too fast for conditions;
- Running red lights and stop signs;
- Tailgating bikers, cutting them off in traffic, and other aggressive behavior;
- Distracted driving, particularly texting and talking on cell phones;
- Impaired driving, involving alcohol, drugs, or medications.
If you or someone you love is a victim of another driver's reckless behavior, reach out to Harris Personal Injury Lawyers. Our Mountain View motorcycle accident attorneys guide you in the process of filing a claim.
How Do I File A Mountain View Motorcycle Accident Claim?
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that motorcyclists are more than four times more likely than motorists to suffer serious personal injuries in accidents. These can impact you and your loved ones for years into the future. Unfortunately, you have only one chance to get the compensation you need to recover.
To get the maximum amount you deserve, get our Mountain View motorcycle accident attorneys on your side. There are two basic options for filing a motorcycle accident claim.
- Insurance claim: You have the right to seek compensation for your losses through the at-fault driver's insurer. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we aggressively negotiate with insurance representatives to get you the best possible settlement.
- Motorcycle accident lawsuit: If losses are severe or the driver is uninsured, our legal team can represent you in a motorcycle accident lawsuit.
To protect yourself and your rights to compensation, speak to our Mountain View motorcycle accident attorney before talking to insurers or accepting any payments.
How Much Can I Get In A Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit?
The amount available in a Mountain View motorcycle accident lawsuit depends on the severity of your injuries and other circumstances involved. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we push for the maximum allowed by law. Under the California Civil Code, this includes:
- Reimbursement for property damages;
- Coverage of current medical expenses;
- Compensation for any future medical care or rehabilitation you are likely to require;
- Reimbursement for current lost wages;
- Compensation for future lost earnings and benefits you are likely to suffer due to your injuries;
- Additional amounts desgined to compensate you for pain, suffering, scarring, and disfigurement;
- Exemplary or punitive damages, which punish at-fault drivers for grossly negligent behavior.
How much is it to hire a Mountain View motorcycle accident attorney? As Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. represents clients on a contingency basis, you pay no attorney fees unless we get compensation for you.
To Request A Free Consultation, Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
You have only one chance to get the compensation you need to recover from a motorcycle accident. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide professional legal representation to help you get the maximum amount possible. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Mountain View motorcycle accident attorneys online today.