Diamond Bar Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Diamond Bar Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Bicycle accidents in Diamond Bar cause injuries that are often severe and even life-threatening. When the reckless actions of motorists are responsible, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. helps you hold them accountable for the expenses you incur as a result. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, our Diamond Bar bicycle accident attorneys are here to guide you in filing a claim. With decades’ worth of combined experience, our top case results show settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today to request a free consultation.
Our Diamond Bar Bicycle Accident Attorneys Help You Get The Compensation You Need To Recover
Bicycling is a popular hobby and provides local residents with an environmentally friendly form of transportation. The City of Diamond Bar has made a concerted effort to make roads safer, providing bicycle facilities on Golden Springs Drive and Brea Canyon Road. Additional bike lanes are planned throughout the city and will connect to routes in surrounding areas. The goal is to reduce the potential for bicycle accidents in Diamond Bar, which can result in catastrophic personal injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Diamond Bar bicycle accident attorneys help injured victims and their families get the compensation they need to recover. Common types of bicycle accident injuries suffered by clients we represent include:
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and herniated discs;
- Broken bones and multiple fractures, which take long months to heal;
- Burn injuries and road rash, which are painful and potentially disfiguring;
- Crushing injuries, doing damage to body limbs and internal organs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, resulting in scarring and infections;
- Head injuries, including concussions, skull fractures, and traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
- Muscle strains or tears, and other types of soft tissue injuries;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in permanent disabilities.
What Are The Most Common Causes Of Bicycle Accidents?
Statistics from the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) show that bicycle accidents in Diamond and neighboring communities happen at least once per month. Throughout the greater Los Angeles County area, they impact more than 4,000 people each year. In the majority of cases, recklessness on the part of other drivers is to blame. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, our Diamond Bar bicycle accident attorneys focus on holding at fault drivers accountable. Among the most common causes of bicycle accidents in cases Harris Personal Injury Lawyers handle include:
- Aggressive driving, such as failing to yield to bicyclists or cutting them off in traffic;
- Distracted driving, such as talking on cell phones or texting;
- Driving under the influence, which is one of the most common causes of bicycle accidents in general;
- Running red lights and stop signs, which often contributes to fatal bicycle accidents;
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions, which increases both the likelihood of a crash and the severity of injuries.
How Do I Get Compensation For Bicycle Accident Injuries?
Why should you have to pay the costs that result from a bicycle accident in Diamond Bar when others are to blame? At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you can count on us to help you get the compensation you deserve. Our Diamond Bar bicycle accident attorneys aggressively negotiate with insurance companies involved with the goal of getting you the maximum amount in a settlement. If the driver is uninsured or your injuries are severe, we will not hesitate to file a bicycle accident lawsuit against them. Compensation you may be entitled to under the California Civil Code includes:
- Economic damages: These cover actual costs, including both current and future medical expenses and lost wages.
- Non-economic damages: These compensate you for pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your injuries result in.
- Punitive damages: This is an additional amount meant to punish the at-fault driver for particularly willful and negligent behavior, such as driving with a high blood alcohol content (BAC) level.
What if I Am Involved In A Hit and Run Bicycle Accident In Diamond Bar?
When a hit and run bicycle accident in Diamond Bar happens, our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help you locate the driver and hold them accountable. As our Diamond Bar bicycle accidents generally work on a contingency basis, you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. Actions we take in these cases include:
- Talking with witnesses to get a description of the driver;
- Reviewing nearby surveillance footage, which can help identify their vehicle;
- Working with police to solicit tips from the general public;
- Questioning local mechanics, who the driver may have gone to for repairs.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS And Request A Free Consultation Today
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers provide personalized client service and the professional legal representation you need to get compensation for bicycle accidents injuries. To discuss your options in filing a claim, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Diamond Bar bicycle accident attorneys online and request a free consultation today.