Diamond Bar Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Diamond Bar Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle accidents in Diamond Bar can leave you suffering serious personal injuries. When the reckless actions of other motorists are to blame, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. help you hold them accountable. As experienced Diamond Bar motorcycle accident attorneys, we provide the professional legal representation you need in filing a claim. Our top case results show a proven track record of success, with settlements and jury awards totaling millions of dollars. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries? Get Our Diamond Bar Motorcycle Accident Attorneys On Your Side
Diamond Bar Choppers caters to motorcycle aficionados in our area. In addition to riding to and from work or taking solo trips on scenic local roads, local bikers can easily take advantage of rallies, poker runs, and other motorcycle events in the Los Angeles County area. Unfortunately, dealing with heavy traffic and the reckless driving behavior of others on the road puts motorcyclists at risk. With little to protect them when accidents happen, injuries bikers suffer have the potential to be severe. When these impact you or someone you love, our Diamond Bar motorcycle accident attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers act as a strong ally on your side. We help clients get the compensation they need to recover from common types of motorcycle accident injuries, including:
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash, fractured vertebrae, and damage to discs;
- Broken bones, which often involve multiple fractures;
- Burn injuries due to contact with hot engine oils or parts and road rash;
- Crushing injuries, causing damage to limbs and internal organs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, causing permanent scarring and disfigurement;
- Head injuries, including concussions, skull fractures, and traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
- Injuries to soft tissues, such as muscle sprains and tears;
- Spinal cord injuries, which can result in partial or complete paralysis.
What Are Common Causes Of Motorcycle Accidents In Diamond Bar?
According to the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), motorcycle accidents in Diamond Bar happen on almost a monthly basis. This is in addition to the hundreds of other crashes and collisions that impact bikers throughout the Los Angeles County area each year. In many of these cases, the reckless behavior of others on the road is to blame. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Diamond Bar motorcycle accident attorneys help you hold at-fault drivers accountable. Among the most common causes of motorcycle accidents in cases we represent include:
- Distracted driving;
- Driving under the influence;
- Drowsy driving and falling asleep behind the wheel;
- Failing to yield;
- Following too closely/tailgating;
- Improper passing;
- Running red lights and stop signs;
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions.
How Do I File A Motorcycle Accident Claim?
When motorcycle accidents in Diamond Bar happen due to the above or other causes, the at-fault driver can be held legally liable for damages you suffer as a result. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide the trusted legal guidance you need in filing a claim. Depending on the situation, you may be entitled to compensation through insurance policies the at-fault driver has in place. While you focus on your recovery, our legal team focuses on aggressively negotiating with insurance adjusters with the goal of getting you the maximum amount in any settlements. If your injuries are severe or the at-fault driver was uninsured, our Diamond Bar motorcycle accident attorneys will not hesitate in filing a personal injury lawsuit against those involved.
How Much Is My Motorcycle Accident Claim Worth?
Each case is different and the amount of compensation you are entitled to in a motorcycle accident claim in Diamond Bar will depend on the circumstances and the extent of your injuries. Common types of compensation available under the California Civil Code include:
- Economic damages, which cover actual costs associated with your motorcycle accident. This includes current medical expenses and lost wages, as well as any future treatment costs and losses in income you are likely to suffer.
- Non-economic damages, which cover pain, suffering, and other intangible costs, such as any loss of enjoyment in life your motorcycle accident injuries result in.
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount we can push for if the at-fault driver acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner, such as going at high rates of speed or driving with a high blood alcohol content (BAC) level.
To Request A Free Consultation, Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
You can count on Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to help you get the compensation you are entitled to when motorcycle accidents in Diamond Bar happen. We generally represent clients in these cases on a contingency basis, meaning you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Diamond Bar motorcycle accident attorneys online today.