Diamond Bar Car Accident Attorneys
Diamond Bar Car Accident Attorneys
Car accidents in Diamond Bar can leave you suffering serious personal injuries and it is often other motorists that are to blame. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we hold them accountable. Our goal is to get you the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to in a car accident claim. As Diamond Bar car accident attorneys with decades’ worth of experience, you can count on us to provide the personalized service and professional legal representation you need. Our top case results show settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today to request a free consultation.
Our Diamond Bar Car Accident Attorneys Help You Get Compensation For Your Injuries
Sitting at the interchange of two major freeways means there is always plenty of traffic in our area. This can make car accidents in Diamond Bar more likely to happen. According to the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), these impact close to 200 people each year. Even a minor collision can result in major injuries while more severe crashes have the potential to be life-threatening. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you can count on us to provide the trusted legal guidance you need. While you focus on your recovery, our Diamond Bar car accident attorneys focus on getting you compensation in a claim. Common types of car accident injuries suffered by clients in cases we represent include:
- Broken bones and multiple fractures, which can take long months to heal;
- Burn injuries, which are excruciatingly painful and can result in permanent disfigurement;
- Crushing injuries, causing damage to body limbs and internal organs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, resulting in scarring and potentially life-threatening infections;
- Head injuries, such as concussions, skull fractures, and traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
- Neck and back injuries, such as whiplash and damage to discs;
- Soft tissue injuries, resulting in torn muscles and tendons;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in temporary or permanent paralysis.
What Are The Most Common Causes of Diamond Bar Car Accidents?
Heavy traffic conditions, road construction projects, and fog or other adverse weather conditions can all make car accidents in Diamond Bar more likely to happen. However, in the majority of cases Harris Personal Injury Lawyers represent, reckless driving on the part of other motorists is responsible. In addition to the dangers drivers face locally, car accidents involving Diamond Bar residents can easily happen in other areas throughout Los Angeles County. The local Department of Health warns that these send close to 60,000 people to hospital emergency rooms each year. Among the most common causes include:
- Aggressive driving, such as tailgating, improper passing, and failure to yield;
- Distracted driving, such as using cell phones, texting, or changing GPS settings;
- Driving under the influence, which includes alcohol, recreational drugs, and prescription medications;
- Drowsy driving, which causes the same types of impairments as driving under the influence;
- Running red lights and stop signs, a common cause of accidents in intersections;
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions, increasing the risk of car accidents and potentially life-threatening personal injuries.
When you suffer injuries as a result of the above or other reckless driving behaviors, our Diamond Bar car accident attorneys help you get the compensation you deserve.
How Do I Get Compensation For Car Accident Injuries In Diamond Bar?
You have two options in seeking compensation for car accident injuries in Diamond Bar, The first is to file an insurance claim. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team aggressively negotiates with claims adjusters on your behalf, with the goal of getting you the maximum amount in a settlement. If insurance is unavailable or policy limits fail to cover your costs, our Diamond Bar car accident attorneys can guide you in filing a lawsuit against those at-fault. Compensation you may be entitled to under the California Civil Code includes:
- Coverage of your current medical expenses and any future treatment costs you are likely to incur;
- Reimbursement for your lost wages and any future losses in income your injuries result in;
- Compensation for your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your car accident injuries cause;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount we can push for if the driver had a high blood alcohol content level, was driving at high rates of speed, or was engaged in any other type of grossly negligent behavior.
Reach Out And Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS To Request A Free Consultation Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we help you get the compensation you need to recover from car accident injuries. As we generally represent clients on a contingency basis, you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. Let our legal team guide you in the options available. Reach out and call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Diamond car accident attorneys online to request a free consultation today.