Diamond Bar Truck Accident Attorneys
Diamond Bar Truck Accident Attorneys
Considering the amount of semi-trucks and tractor trailers passing through our area, truck accidents in Diamond Bar are a serious concern for local residents. When these leave you suffering serious personal injuries, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. help you get the compensation you need to recover. With decades’ worth of combined experience, our Diamond Bar truck accident attorneys hold at-fault truckers and the companies they work for accountable. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, our top case results show settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. To get the compensation you are entitled to, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Cases Our Diamond Bar Truck Accident Attorneys Represent
Bottlenecks between two major freeways in our area make truck accidents in Diamond Bar more likely to happen. California transportation officials recently awarded a $218 million grant for the 57/60 freeway interchange, but construction on the project is not scheduled to start until 2022. Meanwhile, drivers are encouraged to use caution. Anytime you share congested roads with semi-trucks, tractor trailers, or other big rigs, there is an increased risk for potentially serious personal injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you can count on us to provide the caring support and professional legal guidance you need when truck accidents happen. As experienced Diamond Bar truck accident attorneys, we represent clients in the following types of cases:
- Head-on truck accidents, which often happen near freeway entrances and exits and are one of the most deadliest types of crashes;
- Jackknife truck accidents, when truckers slam on their brakes in heavy traffic, causing the trailer to ride up alongside the cab;
- No-zone truck accidents, which can happen when truckers fail to see drivers in their blind spots, resulting in side swipe accidents and other types of collisions;
- Rear-end truck accidents, often due to tailgating or when truckers go too fast down hills;
- Rollover truck accidents, which frequently happen when making turns or going around curves in the road;
- T-bone truck accidents, common in intersections, when a truck slams directly into the side of another vehicle.
What Are Common Causes Of Truck Accidents In Diamond Bar?
In addition to the 57 and 60 freeways, truck route maps for Diamond Bar show local drivers are just as likely to encounter big rigs on smaller roads throughout the city. While heavy traffic makes truck accidents in Diamond Bar more likely to happen, negligence on the part of the truck driver or the company they work for is often the underlying cause. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help you hold them accountable. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, our Diamond Bar truck accident attorneys focus on determining who is responsible. Common causes in cases we represent include:
- Reckless behavior on the part of the truck driver, such as speeding, tailgating, distracted driving, and driving while impaired;
- Drowsy driving, due to overly tight schedules and not allowing truckers adequate breaks;
- Improper truck maintenance, making truck accidents more likely to happen;
- Overloading, a common contributing cause in truck rollover crashes;
- Recklessness on the part of the trucking company, such as not properly vetting drivers, requiring excessive loads, and not penalizing them for safety infractions
How Do I Get Compensation After A Diamond Bar Truck Accident?
When a truck accident in Diamond Bar happens, the trucker and the company they work for have teams of attorneys ready to defend them against claims. To protect yourself and your rights to compensation, get our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers on your side. We aggressively negotiate with insurance companies involved, helping you get the maximum amount in a settlement. In cases where your injuries are severe and insurance fails to cover your costs, our Diamond Bar truck accident attorneys will not hesitate to take those responsible to court. Compensation available under the California Civil Code includes:
- Economic damages, which cover your actual costs. This includes current medical expenses and lost wages, as well as any future treatment costs or losses in income you are likely to suffer.
- Non-economic damages, which cover intangible costs. This includes pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your truck accident injuries cause.
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount we can push for if the trucker or trucking company was particularly negligent, such as disregarding state or federal safety standards or driving with a high blood alcohol content (BAC) level.
To Request A Free Consultation, Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers helps victims of truck accidents in Diamond Bar get the compensation they need to recover. We generally represent clients on a contingency basis, meaning you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Diamond Bar truck accident attorneys online today.