Diamond Bar Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys
Diamond Bar Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys
Taking an Uber and Lyft is convenient and relatively cost-efficient, but there are risks you need to be aware of. Uber and Lyft accidents in Diamond Bar happen in a variety of ways and can leave you suffering serious personal injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we help you get the compensation you need to recover in a claim. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, our experienced Diamond Bar Uber and Lyft accident attorneys provide the trusted legal guidance you need to hold at-fault drivers and the companies they work for accountable. Our top case results reveal settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today to request a consultation.
Cases Our Diamond Bar Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys Represent
The City of Diamond Bar offers its Diamond Ride program, providing curb-to-curb cab service for residents age 60 or older and those suffering from disabilities. For people who do not qualify or have used up their monthly allotment of trips, Uber and Lyft can take you to local medical providers, shopping plazas, or other destinations throughout the area. Ride-sharing services are popular but as the number of drivers on the road increases, so do the risks. Harris Personal injury Lawyers represent victims of Uber and Lyft accidents. We know first hand how common they are and the serious personal injuries that can result. Our Diamond Bar Uber and Lyft accident attorneys, help clients get the compensation they need to recover in the following types of cases:
- Single vehicle Uber and Lyft car accidents involving collisions with curbs, guardrails, parked cars, or other fixed objects;
- Uber and Lyft accidents involving crashes with other motorists;
- Injuries that occur during your trip, such as being thrown from your seat or jolted due to sudden stops;
- Uber and Lyft accidents involving pedestrians, bicyclists, or others involved.
What Causes Uber and Lyft Accidents In Diamond Bar?
There are other ridesharing providers in Diamond Bar besides Uber and Lyft, but these companies are the largest and most popular. They heavily promote customer safety and screening of drivers, but the fact is relying on them comes with certain risks. Uber and Lyft accidents can leave you suffering broken bones, torn muscles and tendons, severe cuts or lacerations, and injuries to the back, neck, head, or spinal cord. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help you prove how negligence on the part of drivers or the ride-sharing company is to blame. While you recover from your injuries, we focus on investigating your accident and determining who is responsible. Among the most common causes in cases our Diamond Bar Uber and Lyft accident attorneys handle include:
- Recklessness on the part of the ride-sharing driver or other motorists involved, such as running red lights, speeding, tailgating, and driving distracted or under the influence;
- Drowsy driving, which mimics the same effects as driving impaired and is common when ride-sharing companies fail to monitor drivers and the number of hours they work;
- Lack of proper vehicle maintenance, which can increase the risk of Uber and Lyft accidents;
- Reckless company policies, such as failing to properly vet drivers, insist on breaks, or restrict their driving privileges due to traffic infractions.
How Do I File An Uber or Lyft Accident Claim?
You may be entitled to compensation for injuries you suffer in an Uber or Lyft accident in Diamond Bar through insurance policies the at-fault drivers or the ride-sharing company has in place. However, deciding who to file a claim against is a common concern. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team can determine who is at fault and which insurance company is liable. We aggressively negotiate with representative on your behalf, with the goal of getting you the maximum amount in a settlement. If insurance is unavailable or your injuries are severe, our Diamond Bar Uber and Lyft accident attorneys will not hesitate to file a personal injury lawsuit against those involved. Compensation available under the California Civil Code in this type of claim includes:
- Coverage of current medical expenses and any future treatment costs;
- Reimbursement for lost wages and future losses in income;
- Compensation for pain, suffering, and loss of enjoyment in life due to your injuries;
- Punitive damages, an additional amount we can push for if the driver or ride-sharing company was grossly negligent.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today To Request A Free Consultation Today
When Uber and Lyft accidents leave you with serious personal injuries, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help you get the compensation you need to recover. We generally represent clients on a contingency basis, meaning you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Diamond Bar Uber and Lyft accident attorneys online today to request a free consultation.