Burbank Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Burbank Car Accident Attorneys
Car accidents in Burbank can leave you suffering serious personal injuries. In many cases, these accidents occur due to the reckless actions of others on the road. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we provide the professional legal representation you need when filing a claim.
Our experienced Burbank car accident attorneys hold at-fault drivers accountable for the medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages you suffer. Our top case results show a proven track record of success in obtaining the maximum amount for victims of crashes and collisions in settlements and jury awards. To discuss how we can help you, contact 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Get Our Burbank Car Accident Attorneys On Your Side
When car accidents happen, the driver responsible can be held accountable in a claim. Unfortunately, the circumstances surrounding a collision are often disputed. If the other driver or their insurer can show that you were even partially at fault, it can result in your claim being reduced or denied completely.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we work to prevent this from happening. Our legal team acts as a strong ally on your side, negotiating with insurers and gathering the evidence needed to prove your claim. Common types of cases our Burbank car accident attorneys represent include:
- Rear-end collision car accidents;
- Sideswipe collisions;
- T-bone or side-impact crashes;
- Head-on collisions;
- Car accidents that occur in parking lots;
- Rollover car accidents;
- Car accidents involving trucks, motorcyclists, ride-sharing drivers, and other types of collisions.
What Are The Main Causes of Car Accidents In Burbank?
According to the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), close to 250 car accidents in Burbank happen each year. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help victims hold those at fault responsible for injuries they suffer as a result. Among the most common causes of crashes in cases our Burbank car accident attorneys handle include:
- Traffic violations, such as speeding, going too fast for conditions, and failure to stop for red lights or stop signs;
- Aggressive driving, such as tailgating, improper passing, and failure to yield;
- Distracted driving, such as using cellphones, texting, or changing GPS settings while behind the wheel;
- Drowsy driving, which involves drivers who are excessively fatigued or those who fall asleep behind the wheel;
- Impaired driving, caused by motorists who are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or medications.
Even a relatively minor crash or collision can leave you suffering serious and potentially life-threatening injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we are dedicated to getting you the maximum amount you are entitled to in your claim.
How Much Is My Car Accident Claim Worth?
California has one of the highest car accident rates in the country. The endless traffic tie-ups that occur in Burbank on a daily basis puts local drivers at an increased risk. Unfortunately, the expenses associated with any car accident can quickly add up. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our number one goal is ensuring you get the amount you need to cover your costs.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that expenses associated with car accidents in California total nearly $4.8 billion in losses each year. The exact amount you are entitled to in a settlement will depend on various factors, such as:
- The severity of your injuries;
- The amount of time it is likely to take for you to recover;
- The amount of treatment you require;
- Whether your injuries leave you with temporary impairments which prevent you from working;
- Any permanent disabilities you are likely to suffer as a result.
What If The Other Driver Is Uninsured?
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Burbank car accident attorneys have the legal expertise needed to negotiate with insurers, helping you get the largest settlement possible. In the event the at-fault driver is uninsured, we can guide you in seeking compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. Under the California Civil Code, damages you may be entitled to include:
- Medical expenses, which includes both current and future costs for diagnostic testing, treatment, follow-up visits, medications, and physical therapy;
- Lost wages, which includes current losses in income and future costs due to ongoing disabilities;
- Compensation for your pain and suffering, as well as any loss of enjoyment in life you experience as a result of your injuries.
You may also be entitled to punitive damages, which is an additional amount the judge may order in cases where a driver’s behavior was particularly reckless and negligent.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS To Schedule A Free Consultation Today
You have only one chance to get the compensation you deserve after a car accident. While you focus on your recovery, let Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. focus on getting you the maximum amount you are entitled to in your claim. We are standing by to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week. To schedule a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Burbank car accident attorneys online today.