Burbank Personal Injury Attorneys | Accident Lawyers
Burbank Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Riding a motorcycle is a popular hobby in Burbank and a convenient form of transportation. Unfortunately, motorcycles provide little protection for riders. When accidents happen, injuries you suffer may be severe. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we help motorcycle accident victims in these cases get the compensation they need to recover in a claim.
Our Burbank motorcycle accident attorneys have decades worth of experience representing injured clients in our area. We provide the aggressive legal representation you need to hold at-fault drivers accountable. Our top case results show a proven track record of success in obtaining settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. Our team is standing by 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Cases Our Burbank Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Represent
According to statistics from the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), over 5,000 people are injured in motorcycle accidents throughout Los Angeles County each year. This ranks us as the fourth highest in the state in terms of the dangers motorcyclists face. If you ride a motorcycle anywhere in or around Burbank, you need to be aware of the risks.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we protect the rights of riders when crashes and collisions occur. Common types of cases our Burbank motorcycle accident attorneys represent include:
- Head-on collisions, involving cars, trucks, or other motorcyclists;
- Side-impact or ‘t-bone’ accidents, which can happen when motorists fail to stop for traffic signals;
- Sideswipe accidents, which may occur while lane splitting;
- Rear-end collisions, which are often due to aggressive driving on the part of motorists;
- Wipe-out accidents, caused by a combination of the actions of drivers and dangerous road conditions.
When drivers engage in speeding, running stoplights, driving distracted, driving under the influence, or other dangerous behaviors, it puts your life at risk. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we hold them accountable.
What Are Common Types of Motorcycle Accident Injuries?
With little to protect them in collisions involving other motorists, injuries motorcyclists suffer as a result of crashes tend to be severe. The Governor’s Highway Safety Association (GHSA) reports that California has one of the highest rates for motorcycle accident fatalities in the nation. More than 500 riders are killed each year throughout the state while thousands of others suffer serious and potentially disabling injuries.
As experienced Burbank motorcycle accident attorneys, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers helps victims get the compensation they need to recover in a claim. Common types of motorcycle accident injuries suffered by clients we represent include:
- Soft tissue injuries, such as sprained or torn muscles and tendons;
- Broken bones and dislocated joints;
- Severe cuts, lacerations, road rashes, and burn injuries;
- Crushing injuries, which can cause internal bleeding and damage to body parts or internal organs;
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and herniated discs;
- Head injuries, resulting in concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in temporary or permanent paralysis.
Even a seemingly minor motorcycle accident in Burbank can result in injuries that impact your health and your ability to work for years into the future. Let our Burbank motorcycle accident attorneys help you get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim.
How Do I File A Motorcycle Accident Claim?
When a motorcycle accident happens, you may be entitled to compensation through the at-fault driver’s insurer. However, it is important to be aware when dealing with these companies that they are for-profit businesses. One of the ways they protect their bottom line is by either denying or undervaluing claims. At Harris Personal Injury Attorneys, our legal team can negotiate with these companies on your behalf. While you focus on your recovery, we focus on getting you the maximum amount you are entitled to in a settlement.
In the event the driver was uninsured or an appropriate settlement cannot be reached, our Burbank motorcycle accident attorneys can guide you in seeking compensation through a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault party. Damages you may be entitled to under the California Civil Code include:
- Economic damages: These cover actual expenses, such as your current medical expenses and lost wages, as well as future costs and losses in income you are likely to incur due to lingering disabilities;
- Non-economic damages: These cover intangible costs, such as the pain, suffering, and loss of enjoyment in life you experience as a result of your motorcycle accident injuries;
- Punitive damages: This is an additional amount the judge may order if the person responsible for your motorcycle accident acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner.
To Schedule A Free Consultation, Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we fight to hold at-fault drivers accountable so you can get the maximum amount you need to recover in your motorcycle accident injury claim. To schedule a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Burbank motorcycle attorneys online today.