Coronado Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Coronado Bicycle Accident Attorneys
Bike accidents are a leading cause of injuries and death every year. If you believe that someone else’s negligence caused your accident, our personal injury firm is ready to represent you. Our attorneys have successfully represented clients in all types of cases, pursuing the maximum compensation available through both insurance claims and, when necessary, lawsuits.
We handle the following types of cases, among others:
- Impaired driving accidents: If a drunk driver hit you, our attorneys can help you pursue a claim for compensatory or even punitive damages.
- Distracted driving accidents: If the motorist who hit you was texting or talking on the phone at the time, our attorneys will work to prove that the driver’s negligent driving caused your accident.
- Accidents caused by hazardous conditions: Poor road conditions, defective auto or bicycle parts, and many other hazards can cause accidents. We will identify the responsible parties and bring a claim against them.
If you’ve been injured in a bicycle accident, contact us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to learn how our legal team can help you pursue damages for your injuries.
Types of Bicycle Accident Cases We Handle in Coronado, California
Our Coronado bicycle accident attorneys have successfully represented clients in all types of cases, pursuing the maximum compensation available through both insurance claims and, when necessary, personal injury lawsuits:
- Accidents caused by a motorist’s distracted or impaired driving
- Accidents caused by defective vehicle parts
- Accidents involving poor or hazardous road conditions
- Accidents involving rideshare vehicles
- Accidents involving multiple bicycles
- Failure-to-yield bicycle accidents
- Bike accidents resulting in wrongful death
Driver Negligence is a Leading Cause of Bicycle Accidents.
Bike accidents happen for a variety of reasons. However, one of the most common causes is a motorist’s carelessness while behind the wheel. Our Coronado bicycle accident attorneys can represent you if you were injured or lost a loved one in a bicycle crash caused by someone else’s negligence.
Instances of negligence that can cause bicycle accidents may include:
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
- Impaired driving due to drugs or alcohol
- Poor road conditions due to defects in the road, bad weather, and traffic
- Failure to yield the right of way
- Failure to check blind spots
Compensation for Your Bicycle Accident
After suffering injuries in a collision with a bicyclist or while you were riding your bike, you should consult an experienced personal injury lawyer about your right to compensation. If there is evidence that another person was at fault for the accident, you may be able to pursue compensation for your financial, physical, and psychological injuries.
Working with an attorney will make it far more likely that you can recover a sufficient sum to help you get back on your feet and move forward. As such, it is important to consult one before proceeding with your claim.
By working with a lawyer, you are more likely to obtain the maximum amount of compensation possible for your:
- Past, current, and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress and mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Property damage
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers
Whether you have suffered moderate or severe injuries, or you have lost a loved one in a car crash, we are here to help. We want to put our years of knowledge and experience to work for you. We are not afraid to go up against major insurers, and we are not afraid to fight for your right to compensation in court.
To get started, contact us online or call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a free consultation.