Coronado Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Coronado Slip and Fall Accident Attorneys
A slip and fall can cause serious injuries and run hefty medical bills. Not to mention, victims may be out of work for weeks or even months as they heal, while dealing with resulting financial, emotional, and physical strain.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we know what it takes to pursue substantial awards for our slip and fall clients. Throughout the years, more than 5,000 victims have turned to us for guidance and we have earned hundreds of five-star reviews on Google for our aggressive legal representation.
If you or a loved one has sustained injuries in a slip and fall accident, call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS for a complimentary case review.
Types of Claims Our Coronado Slip and Fall Attorneys Handle
- Weather-related slip and falls
- Poolside slip and falls
- Outdoor slip and falls
- Indoor slip and falls
- Falls caused by freshly mopped floors without associated warning signs
- Slip and falls caused by spilled liquids
- Falls due to a lack of adequate handrails on a stairwell
- Falls on public walkways and parking lots
- Slip and falls on public property
- Slip and falls on commercial premises
- Slip and falls on residential premises
What is A “Duty of Care?”
In California, property owners owe a duty of care to all visitors to their premises. A breach of the duty of care owed to another party is called “negligence.” In slip and fall cases, evidence of negligence may include surveillance footage, photos of the hazard that caused the fall, eyewitness depositions, incident reports, records of similar past accidents, and property maintenance records.
If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall, it is vital to act quickly to preserve evidence. Particularly in slip and fall cases that involve physical evidence like a torn rug or liquid spill, an adverse party can easily erase any sign that the accident happened. To mitigate this risk, you can:
- Inform the property owner or manager and complete an incident report.
- Contact the police to secure an accident report.
- Take photos and videos of the scene.
- Record the names and contact information of the property owner, tenant, or manager on-site.
- Ask eyewitnesses for their names and contact information.
- Collect and preserve the shoes that the victim was wearing at the time of the fall.
In addition to gathering this information, contact an experienced personal injury attorney to help you preserve your claim.
Pursuing Compensation for Your Slip and Fall Injuries
Our Coronado slip and fall attorneys know how difficult things can be after a slip and fall. On top of your physical injuries, you are likely facing astronomical medical expenses as a result. To seek reimbursement for these expenses as well as compensation for your physical and emotional injuries, meet with us about filing a personal injury lawsuit.
Through litigation and the insurance claim process, we will pursue compensation for your:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Reduced earning capacity
- Reduced quality of life
Discuss Your Case with a Slip and Fall Attorney Today.
Call our 24-hour phone line at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message to schedule a complimentary case review. If you cannot make it to our office for an initial free consultation, we will come to you.