Coronado Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Coronado Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle accidents are devastating because they almost always result in serious injuries. From scarring and nerve damage to broken bones or even brain injuries, the effects of a motorcycle accident can be life-altering at best or fatal at worse.
In a motorcycle accident, the at-fault party may be liable for your medical bills, lost income and earning potential, property damage, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and other damages stemming from your injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Coronado motorcycle accident attorneys have a history of helping injured motorcyclists and their families pursue compensation for medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other damages. Our legal team will work tirelessly to ensure your claim covers all potentially recoverable losses so that you can walk away with the compensation you need to be made whole.
If you are seeking to recover damages for your injuries, do not delay. Call us at 1-800-GO-HARRIS to schedule a complimentary case review today. If you are unable to travel, a member of our team will come to you.
Types of Motorcycle Accident Claims our Coronado Personal Injury Attorneys Handle
Our attorneys have investigated numerous motorcycle accident cases in California, from accidents between motorcycles and cars to collisions with tractor-trailers, buses, pedestrians, and other motorcycles. We have come across and handled accidents caused by the following hazards, among others:
- Alcohol or drug impairment
- Distracted driving
- Drowsy driving
- Improper lane changing or splitting
- Dangerous or defective auto parts
- Illegal turns
- Blind curves
- Other traffic violations
How an Experienced Accident Attorney Can Help You
Our compassionate, competent Coronado attorneys have decades of combined experience presenting claims to insurance companies. We understand that claims adjusters are not motivated to settle for the full amount you deserve, so we will craft a claim that accurately represents the extent and severity of your damages.
We will not let an insurer take advantage of you and will never encourage you to settle for less than you deserve. Here is how our legal team will help you pursue your claim:
- Communicating with the insurance companies: We will take over all correspondence with the at-fault party’s insurance company so that you can focus on seeking the medical treatment you need.
- Valuing your claim: We are well-versed in California case law and statutes regarding settlement calculations in personal injury cases, so we know the best approach to take to maximize the value of your claim.
- Preparing for trial: Going to trial is a time-consuming – and often stressful – process for victims and their families. Long before we consider filing a lawsuit, our team will gather and organize the evidence needed to litigate your case so that the opposing party knows that we are serious – and so that, should we decide to file, we are ready to go.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS to Speak with a Coronado Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Offering collective decades of experience representing victims of motorcycle accidents, the attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you determine the evidence needed to prove your claim. We will conduct a thorough investigation so that we can create the strongest case possible before negotiating a settlement. Should the defendant refuse to settle for a reasonable amount, we are prepared to vigorously represent your interests at trial.
To discuss your case in a free consultation, give us a call at 1-800-GO-HARRIS or send us a message online. We look forward to your call.