Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
The topography and terrain in Irvine are perfect for motorcycle enthusiasts. Whether you use a motorcycle to get to and from work or simply enjoy riding on the weekend, you will find plenty of others who share your passion. Unfortunately, while motorcycles can be found in large numbers in our area, other motorists frequently fail to give bikers the consideration needed to ensure their safety. As a result, motorcycle accidents are common and can result in serious personal injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we aggressively defend the rights of bikers. As experienced Irvine motorcycle accident attorneys, you can count on us to hold at-fault motorists accountable. To discuss your accident and how we can help, 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Get Legal Representation You Can Trust From Our Irvine Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports that more than 1,300 motorcycle crashes occur throughout Orange County each year. This ranks us as one of the top ten counties in the state in terms of the dangers motorcyclists face. When a motorcycle accident in Irvine does happen, it often involves collisions with other motorists. Bikers are the ones who tend to suffer the most severe injuries due to the general lack of protection motorcycles offer. When this happens to you or loved ones, our Irvine motorcycle accident attorneys are here to help. While you focus on your recovery, you can trust our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to aggressively defend your rights to compensation. Injuries that are often suffered by people in motorcycle accident cases we represent include:
- Deep cuts, puncture wounds, and lacerations, which can result in infections and loss of body limbs;
- Severe burns and road rash, which may require extensive medical treatment and often leave lasting scars;
- Broken bones and dislocated joints, which can leave you suffering ongoing disabilities;
- Crushing injuries, which can cause internal bleeding and damage to body organs;
- Facial injuries, which can result in damage to facial structure and dental work, as well as loss of sight or hearing;
- Back and neck injuries, such as herniated discs and fractured vertebrae;
- Head injuries, which can cause traumatic brain injuries (TBI) that result in permanent impairments;
- Spinal cord injuries, which can leave you with partial or complete paralysis.
What Are The Most Common Causes Of Motorcycle Accidents?
When motorcycle accident injuries occur, they can leave you facing mountains of medical debt while being unable to work or perform even simple daily tasks. According to statistics from the Insurance Information Institute (III), it is often the dangerous driving behavior of others on the road which is ultimately to blame. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Irvine motorcycle accident attorneys help you get the compensation you need to recover when crashes and collisions happen due to the reckless and negligent actions of others. We hold at-fault drivers accountable for:
- Speeding and driving too fast for conditions;
- Running red lights or disregarding other traffic signals;
- Tailgating and not allowing ample space for motorcycle riders when making turns or navigating curves in the road;
- Distracted driving, such as using cell phones or texting;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
It is not just other drivers who pose dangers to motorcyclists. Motorcycle accidents can also happen due to the reckless actions of other bikers. However your crash or collision occurred, our legal team can help you hold the responsible party accountable.
How Can I Get Compensation For A Motorcycle Accident In Irvine?
Motorcyclists are required to maintain a minimum amount of insurance to cover injuries and property damages suffered by others in motorcycle accidents for which they are to blame. Filing an insurance claim against the other driver is an option you can pursue. However, it is important to be aware that these companies are for-profit businesses and as such are known for either denying or downplaying claims. Your other option is to file a personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault driver. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we have decades worth of combined experience in these types of cases. Our Irvine motorcycle accident attorneys will gather the evidence needed and make compelling legal arguments before the court. Check out our top case results to see some of the settlements we have obtained for other clients. Damages in your case may include:
- Current and future medical expenses;
- Lost wages and future losses in earning due to disabilities;
- Compensation for the pain, suffering, and loss of enjoyment in life you and your family suffer as a result of your motorcycle accident.
To Schedule A Consultation, Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
Injuries suffered in motorcycle accidents can impact every area of your life. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we are dedicated to helping you get the maximum amount you are entitled to in your claim. To schedule a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Irvine motorcycle attorneys online today.