Irvine Car Accident Attorneys
Irvine Car Accident Attorneys
Car accidents are sudden, unexpected events. Even a relatively minor crash or collision can leave you suffering serious personal injuries. Unfortunately, crashes and collisions are often due to the reckless actions of other drivers involved. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we make it our goal to help car accident victims, so that they can get the compensation they need to recover. To protect yourself and your rights in filing a claim, get our Irvine car accident attorneys on your side. You can trust our legal knowledge and decades worth of combined experience to help you hold at-fault drivers accountable. To schedule a free consultation, contact 1-800-GO-HARRIS today.
Common Types of Crashes and Collisions Our Irvine Car Accident Attorneys Represent
Chances are high that either you or someone you love will eventually be involved in a crash or collision, regardless of how good of a driver you are. The National Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that California leads the nation when it comes to car accidents and injuries. Crashes prove fatal for more than 3,500 people each year while leaving tens of thousands of other drivers and passengers with serious injuries. Due to our proximity to Los Angeles and the number of major freeways and roads running through the area, drivers in Irvine are among those most at risk. When collisions do occur, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers provide the trusted guidance and aggressive legal representation you need. As experienced Irvine car accident attorneys, we help clients get the compensation they are entitled to when the following types of crashes occur:
- Rear-end collisions, which often happen in heavy traffic conditions;
- Sideswipe accidents, which tend to occur when driving on major roads and highways;
- Side impact or t-bone crashes, which are most likely in intersections;
- Head-on collisions, which are common at highway exit and entrance ramps or on one-way streets;
- Rollover accidents, which tend to occur with SUVs and other tall vehicles;
- Parking lot accidents, which may appear minor but could leave you suffering serious injuries.
How Can I Get Compensation For Car Accident Injuries?
According to the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), roughly 1,700 car accidents in Irvine happen each year. While heavy traffic and road construction can be contributing factors, they are usually caused by the reckless and negligent actions of other motorists. When you suffer injuries as the result of another driver’s dangerous behavior, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers help you hold them accountable. When a driver is responsible for causing a crash, they can be held liable through their insurer. As experienced Irvine car accident attorneys, we negotiate with insurers on your behalf when other drivers engage in the following types of reckless behaviors:
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
- Disregarding traffic signals;
- Aggressive driving, such as tailgating, improper passing, and failure to yield;
- Distracted driving, such as using cell phones, texting, or changing GPS settings;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or other substances;
- Drowsy driving and falling asleep behind the wheel.
What If The Other Driver Lacks Insurance?
While the California Department of Vehicles (DMV) advises that all drivers are required to maintain a mandatory minimum level of automobile coverage, many motorists continue to put themselves and others at risk by driving uninsured. You may be able to cover some of your expenses through your own policy and through any private or employer-provided health insurance policies you have in place. However, these amounts are likely to be far less than what you deserve. In this situation, our Irvine car accident attorneys can assist you in filing a lawsuit against the driver responsible. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team has a proven track record of success in helping car accident victims get the maximum amount they need to recover in claims. In addition to aggressively negotiating with insurance representatives on your behalf, we can assist you in filing a personal injury lawsuit if coverage is not available or a reasonable settlement cannot be reached. Damages you may be entitled to in your claim include:
- Current and future medical expenses;
- Lost wages and future losses in earnings or benefits due to lingering disabilities;
- Compensation for the pain, suffering, or loss of enjoyment in life you experience as a result of your car accident;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount meant to punish at-fault drivers for particularly willful and negligent conduct.
To get an idea of settlements and jury awards we have obtained for other clients, visit our top case results page.
Reach Out and Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS To Request A Free Consultation Today
It is important to realize that when a car accident happens, you have only one chance to get the compensation you need to recover. To get the maximum amount you are entitled to, get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. on your side. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Irvine car accident attorneys online and request a free consultation today.