Compton Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Compton Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Many residents in our area are motorcycle enthusiasts and enjoy riding on their own and as part of a club. Whether you use your motorcycle as a hobby or a primary means of transportation, you need to be aware of the risks. Motorcycle accidents in Compton happen on a regular basis and result in serious personal injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we help victims get the compensation they are entitled to in a claim. As Compton motorcycle accident attorneys with decades’ worth of combined experience, you can count on us to provide the professional legal representation you need. Our top case results show our success in obtaining settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Our Compton Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Help You Get Compensation For Your Injuries
There are several motorcycle clubs in Compton, such as the Moonshiners Motorcycle Club, which has been around for more than 80 years. Whether you belong to a local club or enjoy riding on your own, you need to take precautions. Motorcycle accidents n Compton are common and with little to protect them, injuries suffered by bikers have the potential to be severe. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help those injured in motorcycle accidents get the compensation they need to recover. Common types of injuries suffered by clients in cases our Compton motorcycle accident attorneys represent include:
- Back and neck injuries, resulting in damage to vertebrae and discs;
- Broken bones and multiple fractures;
- Crushing injuries, causing damage to body parts and internal organs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, resulting in permanent scarring;
- Head injuries, including concussions, skull fractures, and traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
- Road rash and burn injuries,
- Soft tissue injuries, such as torn muscles and tendons;
- Spinal cord injuries, which can cause partial or complete paralysis.
What Are Common Causes Of Motorcycle Accidents In Compton?
According to statistics from the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), motorcycle accidents in Compton happen an average of twice per month. While heavy traffic, adverse weather, and poor road conditions often play a role in these crashes, it is generally the reckless actions of other motorists that are to blame. When these impact you or a loved one, you can count on our Compton motorcycle accident attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers to hold those at fault accountable. Common types of reckless driving behaviors responsible for motorcycle accidents in Compton include:
- Aggressive driving, such as tailgating, failure to yield, and improper passing;
- Distracted driving, such as using cell phones or texting;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Running red lights and disregarding stop signs or other traffic signals;
- Speeding and driving too fast for conditions.
How Do I File A Motorcycle Accident Claim?
When a motorcycle accident in Compton leaves you suffering serious personal injuries, you have the right to seek compensation from the at-fault driver involved. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we guide you in the options available. The first is generally to file a claim through the driver’s auto insurance company. Our Compton motorcycle accident attorneys aggressively negotiate with insurance representatives involved to ensure you get the maximum amount in any settlements. If the at-fault driver is uninsured or your injuries are severe, we will not hesitate in filing a lawsuit against them through the Los Angeles County Courts. Compensation available in this type of claim includes:
- Coverage of current medical expenses and compensation for future medical costs you are likely to incur;
- Reimbursement of lost wages and compensation for future losses in income due to permanent disabilities;
- Compensation for your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your motorcycle accident injuries result in;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount that may be awarded if the at-fault driver acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner.
Why Do I Need A Motorcycle Accident Attorney In Compton?
Motorcycle accident injuries can impact you now and for years to come. As you have only one chance to get the compensation you need to recover, it is important to get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers on your side. Our legal team can conduct a thorough investigation into your accident, determining how it happened, who is responsible, and gathering the evidence needed in filing a claim. Whether through an insurance settlement or a judgment in a lawsuit, we make sure you get the maximum amount you deserve. As our Compton motorcycle accident attorneys generally work on a contingency basis, you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS And Request A Free Consultation Today
When motorcycle accidents happen, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers provide the professional legal representation you need. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Compton motorcycle accident attorneys online and request a free consultation today.