Compton Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys
Compton Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys
Uber and Lyft accidents in Compton can leave you suffering serious personal injuries. Why should you have to pay out of pocket for the costs involved when the actions of others are to blame? At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you hold those at fault accountable so you can get compensation in a claim. Our Compton Uber and Lyft accident attorneys provide the trusted legal guidance and professional representation you need in dealing with ridesharing companies and their drivers. Our top case results show our success in obtaining settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today.
Cases Our Compton Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys Represent
Ridesharing companies in Compton provide a valuable service to the community. When first introduced, they were credited with helping to reduce drunk driving accidents by providing a safe, reliable way home. Since then, many residents have come to rely on Uber or Lyft as a primary form of transportation. Unfortunately, an MIT Technology Review report shows that as companies such as Uber and Lyft became more popular, the rate of ridesharing accidents increased. These often leave passengers, other motorists, and anyone nearby suffering serious personal injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help you get the compensation you need to recover. Cases our Compton Uber and Lyft accident attorneys represent include:
- Uber and Lyft accidents involving crashes and collisions with other motorists or fixed objects;
- Uber and Lyft accidents involving bicyclists and pedestrians;
- Accidents involving Uber and Lyft that occur during your trip, such as being jolted or thrown from your seat;
- Any type of ridesharing accident in Compton involving Uber, Lyft, or other providers.
What Are Common Causes Of Ridesharing Accidents In Compton?
Recently released Uber safety reports emphasize the large number of passengers ridesharing companies serve each year while downplaying potential risks. Like any type of car accident, bad weather, heavy traffic, and poor road conditions can all make Uber and Lyft accidents in Compton more likely to happen. However, the primary cause is often recklessness on the part of the ridesharing company or the driver involved. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers helps you hold them accountable. As experienced Compton Uber and Lyft accident attorneys, common causes in cases we handle include:
- Dangerous driving behavior, such as speeding, running red lights, and driving distracted or under the influence;
- Drowsy driving, which can cause the same types of impairments as driving under the influence and is common due to Uber and Lyft drivers working too many shifts;
- Vehicle maintenance issues, which can make Uber and Lyft accidents in Compton more likely to happen;
- Negligence on the part of the ridesharing company, such as not checking the driver’s record before hiring them and failing to restrict their schedules due to prior accidents or tickets.
How Can I Get Compensation For Injuries I Suffer In An Uber or Lyft Accident?
Injuries you suffer in an Uber or Lyft accident can leave you facing heavy medical expenses while being unable to work or provide for yourself and your loved ones. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team helps you get the compensation you are entitled to. One of the first steps is to file a claim against any insurance policies the ridesharing driver or the company they work for has in place. Uber and Lyft heavily promote their million-dollar insurance coverage, which promises to protect drivers and ridesharing accident victims. However, getting these companies to pay often proves challenging. Our Compton Uber and Lyft accident attorneys aggressively negotiates with them on your behalf to ensure you get the maximum amount in any settlements. If your injuries are severe or a reasonable settlement cannot be reached, we will not hesitate to take them to court. Compensation you may be entitled to in an Uber or Lyft accident lawsuit includes:
- Coverage of current medical expenses and compensation for any future costs you are likely to incur
- Reimbursement for lost wages and any future losses in the income you suffer due to ongoing impairments;
- Compensation for your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your injuries result in;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount the judge may order if the driver or ridesharing company acted in a particularly willful and negligent manner.
To Request A Free Consultation, Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today
Ridesharing companies have teams of attorneys working on their side to defend them against claims. Get our team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers working on yours. We generally represent clients in these cases on a contingency basis, meaning you pay no attorney fees unless we get compensation for you. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Compton Uber and Lyft accident attorneys online today.