Manhattan Beach Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle accidents in Manhattan Beach can cause serious and potentially debilitating personal injuries. When other motorists are to blame, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. help you hold them accountable.
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, our Manhattan Beach motorcycle accident attorneys provide the professional legal representation you need in filing a claim. Our top case results reveal settlements and jury awards totaling millions of dollars on behalf of victims and their families. To find out how we can help you, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Our Manhattan Beach Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Help You Get The Compensation You Need To Recover
The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports that more than 5,000 motorcycle accidents in Los Angeles County happen each year. While riding a motorcycle in Manhattan Beach can be a fun and cost-effective way to get around, it is important to be aware of the risks.
With little to protect riders in crashes involving motor vehicles, personal injuries due to motorcycle accidents in Manhattan Beach have the potential to be severe. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we help you get the compensation you need to recover. Common types of injuries suffered by clients in cases our Manhattan Beach motorcycle accident attorneys represent include:
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and ruptured discs;
- Broken bones, resulting in long months of traction;
- Burn injuries, which can lead to lasting scarring and disfigurement;
- Crushing injuries, causing permanent damage to limbs and internal organs;
- Cuts and lacerations, which can cause life-threatening infections;
- Head injuries, including concussions, skull fractures, and traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
- Road rash, one of the most common and painful types of motorcycle accident injuries;
- Soft tissue injuries, such as torn muscles and tendons;
- Spinal cord injuries, which can leave victims permanently paralyzed.
What Are Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents In Manhattan Beach?
Meetup lists numerous motorcycle group rides, rallies, and other events in and around the Manhattan Beach area. Riding with others provides a sense of camaraderie, as well as protection. An increased presence on the road can help prevent motorcycle accidents and injuries.
Motorcyclists have an obligation to take certain safety precautions and to follow all traffic laws, but when crashes and collisions do happen it is often other motorists that are to blame. Reckless driving is a common cause, which includes:
- Aggressive driving, such as when motorists tailgate or fail to yield to motorcyclists and pull out in front of them in traffic;
- Distracted driving, which involves any activity that diverts the driver’s attention from the road;
- Driving under the influence, a common cause of car accidents in general;
- Running red lights and stop signs, a frequent cause of motorcycle accidents in intersections;
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions, which increases the risk of fatal motorcycle accident injuries.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our Manhattan Beach motorcycle accident attorneys can conduct a thorough investigation into your case. We determine exactly how your motorcycle accident happened and who can be held liable in a claim.
How Can I Get Compensation For Motorcycle Accident Injuries?
You have the right to seek compensation for motorcycle accident injuries in Manhattan Beach that happen due to the recklessness of other drivers involved. In many cases, insurance policies they have in place can help offset your losses. While you focus on your recovery, our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can focus on negotiating with insurance representatives involved with the goal of getting you the maximum amount in a settlement.
In cases where your injuries are severe, the insurance company disputes your claim, or the driver is uninsured, our Manhattan Beach motorcycle accident attorneys can guide you in filing a personal injury lawsuit through the Los Angeles County Civil Court. Compensation you may be entitled to includes:
- Coverage of current medical expenses and any future treatment costs you are likely to incur;
- Reimbursement for lost wages and future losses in earnings in the event you suffer long term disabilities;
- Compensation for pain, suffering, disfigurement, and loss of enjoyment in life due to your injuries;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount we can push for if the at-fault driver was particularly negligent, such as having a high blood alcohol content (BAC). These can equal two or three times the total amount of other damages you are entitled to.
To Get Our Manhattan Beach Motorcycle Accident Attorneys On Your Side, Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS And Request A Free Consultation Today
To get the compensation you are entitled to when a motorcycle accident happens, get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers on your side. We generally represent clients on a contingency basis, meaning you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Manhattan Beach motorcycle accident attorneys online and request a free consultation today.