Manhattan Beach Bus Accident Attorneys
Buses are an inexpensive and environmentally-friendly option when it comes to traveling but relying on public transportation does carry certain risks. Bus accidents in Manhattan Beach can happen due to negligence on the part of the driver, the bus company, or others involved. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we help victims in these cases get the compensation they need to recover.
As experienced Manhattan Beach bus accident attorneys, we provide the trusted legal guidance you need in filing a claim. Our top case results show a proven track record of success, with settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. To find out how we can help you, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS and request a free consultation today.
Get Our Manhattan Beach Bus Accident Attorneys On Your Side
There are plenty of options for Manhattan Beach residents in terms of taking the bus. Beach Cities Transit provides local service throughout the area while Metro buses can take you to destinations throughout Los Angeles County. For longer trips, providers such as Greyhound are always an option. While millions of people rely on buses as a primary means of transportation, most are unaware of the potential risks.
Bus accidents in Manhattan Beach can happen in a variety of ways and occur on an unfortunately frequent basis. Even a seemingly minor mishap can leave you suffering serious personal injuries. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we act as strong legal advocates on behalf of victims. Cases our Manhattan Beach bus accident attorneys represent include:
- Bus accidents involving collisions with other vehicles or fixed objects;
- Bus rollover accidents, which are common when going around curves or making turns;
- Bus passenger accidents, such as slips and falls while boarding or getting thrown from your seat during a trip;
- Bus stop and bus station accidents, which can leave waiting passengers, pedestrians, and bicyclists suffering serious harm.
When these or other types of bus accidents in Manhattan Beach happen, you can count on the bus company to have teams of attorneys ready to defend them. To get the compensation you are entitled to, get our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers on your side.
What Are Common Causes Of Bus Accidents In Manhattan Beach?
The Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) reports that an average of 70,000 bus accidents happen each year. In the majority of cases, negligence on the part of the bus driver or the bus company is responsible. Among the most common causes include:
- Reckless driving behaviors, such as speeding, tailgating, failing to yield, and driving distracted or under the influence;
- Drowsy driving, which is common due to over scheduling;
- Mechanical issues, due to a lack of proper maintenance;
- Unsafe bus stops or stations and other hazards due to a lack of oversight and safety precautions on the part of the bus company.
At Harris Personal Injury, we can conduct a full investigation into your case to determine exactly how your bus accident happened and who is to blame. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, our Manhattan Beach bus accident attorneys focus on getting you the compensation you deserve.
How Can I Get Compensation For Bus Accident Injuries In Manhattan Beach?
Broken bones, torn muscles and tendons, and serious injuries involving the head, back, or neck are all common in bus accidents. When negligence on the part of the bus company or driver is to blame, our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers can help you hold them responsible for losses you suffer as a result.
Our Manhattan Beach bus accident attorneys have decades’ worth of combined experience on their side and can aggressively negotiate with the bus company and any insurers involved to get you the maximum amount in a settlement. If your claim is disputed or your injuries are severe, we can guide you in filing a bus accident lawsuit against those involved. Under the California Civil Code, compensation you may be entitled to in this type of claim includes:
- Coverage of current medical costs and any future treatment expenses;
- Reimbursement for lost wages and future losses in earnings due to ongoing disabilities;
- Compensation for your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your Manhattan Beach bus accident injuries cause;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount we can push for that is designed to punish the bus company or their driver for particularly willful and negligent behavior.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today To Request A Free Consultation
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers is dedicated to protecting you and your rights to compensation. When a bus accident happens, get our legal team on your side. We generally represent clients on a contingency basis, meaning there are no attorney fees unless we get money for you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Manhattan Beach bus accident attorneys online today to request a free consultation.