Manhattan Beach Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys
Whether you rely on ride sharing providers as a regular means of transportation or mostly for special occasions, it is important to be aware of the risks. Uber and Lyft accidents in Manhattan Beach can result in serious personal injuries. To get the compensation you need to recover, get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. on your side.
Our Manhattan Beach Uber and Lyft accident attorneys act as strong legal advocates on your side, representing you when dealing with ride sharing companies and their insurers. Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer your call, our top case results show settlements and jury awards totaling millions of dollars. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today.
Get Trusted Legal Guidance From Our Manhattan Beach Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys
While the City of Manhattan Beach offers residents a variety of public transportation options, ride sharing remains one of the most convenient. It allows you to avoid heavy traffic and outrageous parking fees while providing a safe alternative for a night out with friends. At the same time, it carries the same risk as any other motor vehicle when it comes to car accidents.
Harris Personal Injury Lawyers represent injured victims, providing the trusted legal guidance you need in filing a claim. As experienced Manhattan Beach Uber and Lyft accident attorneys, we protect the rights of clients in the following types of cases:
- Uber and Lyft accidents involving collisions with other motorists;
- Single-vehicle accidents, such as when an Uber or Lyft driver crashes into fixed objects or runs off the road;
- Uber and Lyft accidents involving bicyclists and pedestrians;
- Passenger mishaps, such as being jolted or thrown from your seat due to sudden stops.
Get The Compensation You Need To Recover From Uber and Lyft Accidents In Manhattan Beach
Uber safety reports emphasize the relatively low number of fatal accidents involving their drivers but fail to mention the larger percentage of people injured in crashes or other adverse events. Even a seemingly minor Uber or Lyft accident in Manhattan Beach can leave you suffering serious harm, impacting you for months or even years into the future. Common types of injuries suffered by clients in cases Harris Personal Injury Lawyers represent include:
- Broken bones;
- Deep cuts and lacerations;
- Head injuries, such as concussions and skull fractures;
- Herniated discs, whiplash, and other injuries impacting the back or neck;
- Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle or tendon strains, sprains, and tears;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in partial or complete paralysis;
- Traumatic brain injuries, which can be potentially life-threatening and often cause permanent impairments.
When negligence on the part of the driver or the ride sharing company they work for is responsible for the above or other types of injuries, you can count on our Manhattan Beach Uber and Lyft accident attorneys to help you hold them accountable.
What Should I Do After An Uber Or Lyft Accident In Manhattan Beach?
Uber and Lyft accidents in Manhattan Beach can happen due to recklessness on the part of the driver and other motorists involved or due to negligence on the part of the ride sharing company, such as failing to properly vet drivers or monitor their schedules. When you suffer personal injuries as a result, you should treat it like any other type of car accident. Notify the police immediately, seek medical care and follow all of your doctor’s instructions, gather evidence at the scene, and contact Harris Personal Injury Lawyers.
As experienced Manhattan Beach Uber and Lyft accident attorneys, our legal team can conduct a full investigation into your case, determining exactly how your injuries happened and who is to blame. We aggressively negotiate with the ride sharing company and any insurers involved on your behalf with the goal of getting you the maximum amount in a settlement. If your injuries are severe or your claim is disputed, we will not hesitate to file a personal injury lawsuit against those involved. Compensation you may be entitled to under the California Civil Code includes:
- Economic damages, which cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other tangible costs;
- Non-economic damages, which cover your pain, suffering, and loss of enjoyment in life due to your injuries;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount we can push for if the driver or ride sharing company was grossly negligent.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS And Request A Free Consultation Today
When an Uber or Lyft accident in Manhattan Beach happens, you have only one chance to get compensation. To get the maximum amount you need to recover, get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers on your side. We typically represent clients on a contingency basis. This means you pay no attorney fees unless we get money for you. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Manhattan Beach Uber and Lyft accident attorneys online and request a free consultation today.