Manhattan Beach Car Accident Attorneys
Car accidents in Manhattan Beach can leave you suffering serious personal injuries. When other drivers are to blame, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. provides the professional legal representation you need to hold them responsible.
Our experienced Manhattan Beach car accident attorneys are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist you in filing a claim. Dedicated to helping our clients get the compensation they need to recover, our top case results show settlements and jury awards worth millions of dollars. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS today.
Common Causes of Car Accidents In Cases Our Manhattan Beach Car Accident Attorneys Represent
Residents of our area enjoy a laid-back lifestyle, with numerous options in regard to shopping, entertainment, and outdoor activities. However, heavy traffic on local roads creates certain risks. According to the California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS), car accidents in Manhattan Beach are a serious concern and leave close to 100 drivers and passengers suffering serious and potentially life-threatening personal injuries each year.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, we provide the trusted legal guidance car accident victims and their families need. When reckless driving on the part of other motorists is to blame, we help you hold them accountable. Common causes in cases our Manhattan Beach car accident attorneys handle include:
- Aggressive driving, such as failing to yield, improper passing, and tailgating;
- Distracted driving, which involves talking on cellphones, texting, or engaging in any activity that takes your eyes off the road and your hands off the wheel;
- Driving under the influence, which can involve alcohol, recreational drugs, or medications;
- Drowsy driving, which mimics the same effects as driving impaired and can cause drivers to fall asleep behind the wheel;
- Running red lights and stop signs, which is common at intersections;
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions, which increases car accident risks and the potential for fatal injuries.
What Are Common Types of Car Accident Injuries In Manhattan Beach?
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) warns that even a minor car accident can leave you facing tens of thousands of dollars in medical bills and lost wages, while costs associated with more serious crashes can easily reach six figures. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, you can count on us to help protect you against these types of losses.
While you focus on your recovery, our Manhattan Beach car accident attorneys focus on getting you the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. Common types of injuries suffered by clients in cases we represent include:
- Broken bones, which may involve multiple fractures;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, resulting in permanent scarring and life-threatening infections;
- Crushing injuries, resulting in internal injuries and the loss of limbs;
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash, fractured vertebrae, and herniated discs;
- Soft tissue injuries, resulting in sprained or torn muscles and tendons;
- Head injuries, such as concussions and skull fractures;
- Spinal cord injuries, causing partial or complete paralysis;
- Traumatic brain injuries, resulting in permanent physical, emotional, and cognitive impairments.
Why Do I Need An Attorney To File A Car Accident Claim In Manhattan Beach?
The California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) advises that all drivers are required to maintain a mandatory minimum amount of automobile insurance coverage. This helps to protect you against losses suffered in the event of a crash. While you may be entitled to file a claim against your own or the other driver’s policy, getting insurance companies to pay often proves challenging.
Insurance companies are for-profit businesses and one of the ways they make money is by avoiding payouts. They may either deny your claim outright or downplay the total amount you deserve. This is why you need an experienced Manhattan Beach car accident attorney on your side. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, our legal team aggressively negotiates with insurance representatives with the goal of getting you the maximum amount in any settlements. If a reasonable amount cannot be reached or the other driver is uninsured, we will not hesitate in filing a car accident lawsuit against them. Common types of compensation you may be entitled to include:
- Economic damages, which covers actual costs, such as your current medical bills and lost wages, as well as future expenses;
- Non-economic damages, which compensate you for pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life you experience;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount awarded in cases involving gross negligence, such as DUIs.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS To Request A Free Consultation Today
You only have one chance to get the compensation you need to recover from a car accident in Manhattan Beach. To get the maximum amount you are entitled to, get Harris Personal Injury Lawyers on your side. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Manhattan Beach car accident attorneys online to request a free consultation today.