Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Anaheim Car Accident Attorneys
Car accidents can happen due to a variety of reasons. While heavy traffic and adverse weather conditions are often contributing factors, it is generally the reckless behavior of other drivers which is ultimately to blame. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we provide the trusted, aggressive legal representation you need to hold these drivers accountable.
Even an otherwise minor crash or collision can leave you suffering serious injuries. As experienced Anaheim car accident attorneys, we know the impacts these can have on every area of your life. Our goal is to get you the maximum amount you need to recover. If you or someone you care about is injured in a car accident, reach out and contact 1-800-GO-HARRIS today to request a free consultation.
Our Anaheim Car Accident Attorneys Hold Reckless Drivers Accountable
With the amount of traffic in our area, car accidents in Anaheim are an unfortunately common occurrence. Compared to other communities throughout the state, Orange County ranks near the top of the list when it comes to the total number of collisions that occur each year. The California Office of Traffic Safety (OTS) reports more than 1,300 people are injured in these crashes. In the majority of cases, the reckless actions of others are to blame.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we hold at fault drivers accountable for the injuries you suffer. While you focus on your recovery, we focus on getting you the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to in your claim. As experienced Anaheim car accident attorneys, we represent clients who suffer injuries as a result of the following common types of reckless driving behaviors:
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
- Running red lights or rolling through stop signs;
- Aggressive driving, such as tailgating, improper passing, and failure to yield;
- Distracted driving, such as using cell phones, texting, or changing GPS settings;
- Drowsy driving, which can result in falling asleep behind the wheel;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription and over the counter medications.
When car accidents occur as a result of the above, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries either through an insurance claim or by filing a personal injury lawsuit.
What Should I Do If A Car Accident Happens?
The Insurance Information Institute (III) reports that more than six million car accidents occur across the country each year. Even a relatively minor fender bender can leave you suffering whiplash or other types of serious soft tissue injuries. More severe collisions can result in broken bones, concussions, spinal cord damage, and other conditions that leave you with ongoing disabilities. To protect yourself and your rights in a claim, it is important to do the following when a car accident does occur:
- Immediately notify law enforcement;
- Exchange personal contact, vehicle, and insurance information with other drivers involved;
- Seek medical attention right away, regardless of the severity of your injuries;
- Notify your insurance company as soon as possible.
If the other driver was at fault, you may be entitled to compensation through their insurance policy. However, it is important to consult with our Anaheim car accident attorneys first, before making any statements to insurance representatives or accepting any settlements. Insurance companies are for-profit businesses and as such may use statements you make against you to downplay or deny your claim.
What If My Car Accident Claim Is Denied Or The Other Driver Is Uninsured?
In cases where a car accident claim is denied or the other driver lacks the appropriate coverage, our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. can assist you in filing a personal injury lawsuit. In many cases, this enables you to claim additional damages beyond what an automobile insurance policy would typically cover. Depending on the circumstances and severity of your injuries, compensation you may be entitled to includes:
- Coverage of current medical expenses and any diagnostic tests, treatments, or follow up care you may require in the future;
- Current lost wages and future losses in income and earnings in the event your car accident injuries result in permanent disabilities;
- Pain and suffering, which is an additional amount meant to cover the mental anguish and loss of enjoyment in life your injuries cause you and your family members.
As experienced Anaheim car accident attorneys, we have been successful in obtaining millions of dollars for clients in these types of claims. Check out some of our case results and schedule an appointment to discuss how we can help you.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS Today To Request A Free Consultation
It is important to be aware that you have only one chance to get compensation in a car accident claim. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we are dedicated to getting you the maximum amount you need to recover. To request a free consultation, call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Anaheim car accident attorneys online today.