Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Anaheim Truck Accident Attorneys
Between the number of manufacturers in Anaheim and the busy freeways running throughout our area, it is common for motorists to encounter semi-trucks, 18-wheelers, and other big rigs as part of their commute. Due to their large size and bulk, these can be intimidating to drivers and for good reason. At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we regularly represent clients in truck accident claims and know firsthand the serious injuries these crashes can cause.
When crashes and collisions involving large commercial vehicles do occur, it is often other drivers who suffer the most severe harm. As experienced Anaheim truck accident attorneys, we provide the aggressive legal representation you need to get compensation for your injuries. If you are a victim of truck accident injuries, content 1-800-GO-HARRIS today to request a free consultation.
Our Anaheim Truck Accident Attorneys Protect You In An Injury Claim
As a hub of manufacturing, farming, and other industries, truck accidents occur regularly in Orange County and throughout California. According to statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), close to 400 people are killed in truck accidents throughout the state each year while thousands of others suffer severe injuries.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we know that the large size and bulk of most commercial vehicles works to protect the truck driver in these situations. Unfortunately, it is generally other motorists involved who suffer the most serious harm. As experienced Anaheim truck accident attorneys, we protect the rights of clients in personal injury claims, seeking compensation for the following types of truck accident injuries:
- Broken bones and multiple fractures;
- Severe burns, puncture wounds, and lacerations;
- Crushing injuries, causing damage to internal body organs;
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and fractured vertebrae;
- Head injuries, which can result in traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in partial or complete paralysis.
When any of these types of injuries happen, the results can be devastating for you and your family members. While you focus on your recovery during this difficult time, our Anaheim truck accident attorneys focus on getting you the compensation you are entitled to in a claim.
Who Is Responsible For My Truck Accident Injuries?
Truck accidents can occur for a variety of reasons and there may be multiple parties who can be held liable in a claim. The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) reports that any of the following may be contributing factors:
- Lack of experience on the part of the driver;
- Reckless driving behaviors, such as speeding, improper passing, and driving under the influence;
- Improper loading of cargo, which can cause rollover truck accidents;
- Lack of proper truck maintenance, which can result in problems such as tire blowouts or brake failure;
- Trucking company policies, such as overly heavy schedules and a lack of proper training, which make truck accidents more likely;
- Trucking manufacturing issues, such as supplying defective parts.
At Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc., we thoroughly investigate every aspect of truck accidents to determine the underlying causes. As experienced Anaheim truck accident attorneys, we can then assist you in holding responsible parties accountable in a claim. This may include the truck driver, the company they work for, or the truck manufacturer involved.
What Types of Compensation Am I Entitled To In A Truck Accident Claim?
In truck accident injury claims, it is important to realize that the parties responsible will all likely have teams of attorneys working to deny or downplay your claim. To ensure you get the compensation you need to recover, get our legal team at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. working on your side.
Our Anaheim truck accident attorneys can negotiate with trucking company insurers and their representatives while gathering the evidence needed to support your claim. In the event an appropriate settlement cannot be reached, we can assist you in filing a personal injury lawsuit seeking the following types of damages:
- Coverage of current and future medical expenses, including diagnostic testing, treatment, follow up visits, and medications;
- Payment for lost wages and future losses in earnings or benefits due to lingering disabilities;
- Compensation for pain, suffering, mental anguish, and loss of enjoyment in life experienced by you or your immediate family members.
Truck accident injuries can impact you and your loved ones for years into the future. In these situations, It is important to realize you have only one chance to get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. Check out some of the case results our Anaheim truck accident attorneys have been able to obtain for other clients, which represent millions of dollars in compensation.
Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS To Request A Free Consultation Today
When truck accidents leave you suffering serious injuries, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, LLC. help you get the compensation you need to recover. Call 1-800-GO-HARRIS or contact our Anaheim truck accident attorneys online and request a free consultation today.